I am not going to wait until kabam fix the game. this is dead

vomelunvomelun Member Posts: 23
I am sorry, but until recently, I have played everything. I mean, I spent a lot of my time in the game. from 6 to 8 hours daily, when you sum it up, playing arenas, daily mission, weekly secondary mission, bg, incursion more or less. Nevertheless, the game has gone slowly but constantly backward since the Ai came into action. now it is unplayable. at some point, kabam will try to correct this with gift and compensation or events. but the issue is THE GAME STINKS.
The solution is to uninstall the game and to keep those hours doing something more productive.
I encourage all of you to do the same... MCOC became a joke, all they want is to take our money.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    Sounds like you need to spend less time on a game (8hours daily is insane, do you not work or go to school?), and get involved in real life.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    Ok. Thanks for telling us I guess
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 429 ★★
    Damn, I encourage you to do something more productive than playing game 8 hours, unless you're youtuber 😂
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Damn, I encourage you to do something more productive than playing game 8 hours, unless you're youtuber 😂

He might be
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I barely get time to play 3 hours I think you need to take a step back if that's how you feel
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,916 ★★★★
    How about you go get a job with that 8 hours, instead of complaining on the forums about how bad the AI is
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    People in the forums are just different. The sensible people went elsewhere. The AI alone makes your post valid.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    See ya
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    So should we concern about this? Nah
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117
    Lost my job, but thanks to my severance, savings, investments, and some old equipment I fixed up to sell on the side, I don’t really need to work. Went to amusement parks, museums, nature walks, visited family, did some fun stuff for my bday, but after a recent health scare after getting heatstroke, been chilling inside. Taking some online courses, watching stuff I never had time for before, setting up a treadmill to get back in shape, etc.

Still, playing that much sounds CRAZY to me. Even if you have all the time in the world. The AI does suck, but if you’re serious, maybe you SHOULD take a break. 😬
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117

So should we concern about this? Nah

Dude was playing for 6-8 hours a day. We should be concerned about HIM. Sometimes I just leaving this running in the background on my iPad, and I have all the time in the world, but that’s a lot. 😱