Lagacy is just bad at the game?

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
edited August 31 in General Discussion
This is where we are. Kabam has made it clear. You need to be skilled to beat Serpent. That's all. Clearly if you struggle with him then you are just bad at this game. Take a tech champ against him. That should work. They have the set ups to beat him. Obviously you'll have an advantage. It's kind of upsetting that such a previously skilled player has fallen so easily to a super easy to beat champ. I mean come on. Is Serpent even mid tier? I personally never lose to Serpent. Haven't lost one match. All I have to do is ban him. Every...single....match. easy easy 👌🏼 no bashing here. Watch his stream. Lags openly admits he just isn't a skilled player according to the evidence. In all seriousness. Good luck guys and gals. You all make this game a pleasure to play and I'm excited to ban your serpents!

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    No he made some great points in his video on Serpent.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    Serpent is a bit ridiculous but I've beaten him and my Serpent gets ko'd in battlegrounds with my opponent having 75% of health left about 30% of the time.Anyways to the point, I deduced a couple of years ago that the big mcoc YouTubers either work for Kabam directly or more likely have a deal made with them. I'm sure Kabam compensates them in exchange for them to support endeavors and have opinions on some things that Kabam pays them to have. Legacy, Beroman. Metalsonicdude and of course Karate Mike 😆 🤣 that's just how YouTube works these days. Social media in general. Bunch of hookas