Silk

Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
Silk is a tactic attacker this upcoming war season. I have an unduped 7 star. Would she be worth taking up to r2 unduped?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
    Sure but her dupe is very useful
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Of course.. She's very strong and her physical vulnerability works against many mystic champions. Heavy and a immediate special attack, evading full special attack... These 2 helps a lot....

Spider man or hulk relic, gives booster and few basic combo itself easily bring down 300k health less than 30secs.....
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    I r3ed her unduped. She is insane.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Sure but her dupe is very useful

This war meta though she doesnt need the dup as heal block also she really doesnt need it at all unless ur fighting unstoppable
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Silk is a tactic attacker this upcoming war season. I have an unduped 7 star. Would she be worth taking up to r2 unduped?

Yep
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★

I r3ed her unduped. She is insane.

Same.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Of course she is worth it, but I'm pretty sure that you won't use her in war, all alliances will ban her.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    edited September 1
    Garlo said:

Of course she is worth it, but I'm pretty sure that you won't use her in war, all alliances will ban her.

Yep, and then she'll be on the perma ban list for the following season.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Silk should just be ranked. She’s amazing and you won’t regret it, the dupe only makes her better but the majority of her efficacy is in her base kit.

Take the leap, put the hurt on👌🏼
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    She will be banned all the time
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Will Void get banned?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    She is also really good for Incursions, get stun duration, Tides of combat, and any of the apply dots on heavy abilities like impact purge or draining degeneration, and you are all set.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    I mean she will be banned all aw season
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    edited September 1
    She will most likely be banned in wars. In BGs though, she wrecks most everything. This is an unduped r2 vs an ascended r5 enchantress in the screenshot (the damage I took was because I messed up and got hit, most of the time I end at 100%)

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★

She will most likely be banned in wars. In BGs though, she wrecks most everything. This is an unduped r2 vs an ascended r5 enchantress in the screenshot (the damage I took was because I messed up and got hit, most of the time I end at 100%)

Think shes better on attack than Hulk and Spider Ham?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Polygon said:

I don’t have neither of them so I couldn’t tell you
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    @Maestro1713 rank her regardless, she’s a best!
    sig1, she gets access to slow. which is hella useful.
    higher sig to max sig, she throttles or reverses regen with that slow.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    She counters serpent in BGs. She's worth taking up for that alone.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 262 ★★★

Being able to dex his specials isn’t countering, as all it does is ramp his culforce charges. He has burst damage resistance so her main damage source is immediately countered. But yeah she’s an amazing champ for most other defenders.
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103
    Polygon said:

Will Void get banned?

I actually don’t think so. His debuffs take a while to build up so it takes a bit to get the heal block. Silk gets it in one combo.

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    She’s worth R3 unduped for questing and Bgs as well, even incursions she goes good.

Gets banned a lot in Bgs but I almost always win with her that round if I get to use her in the match

She isn't a serpent counter in bgs but she is a great serpent counter in war
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 262 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Hulk yes but it’s close spider ham no
    The important question is, will Omega sentinel get banned continuosly? She looks pretty OP for this aw meta.