A hint at the October champion in the June story event quest?

XlebXleb Member Posts: 297

Tyler (the goat writer in your game) revealed after the announcement of Count Nefaria that in the story event of the quest in May he gave a hidden hint about Count Nefaria (meaning count on that). And who would have thought that this was a hint at the future champion of September... But he added that there are hints in each of his stories and I returned to the event quest of June

I mean, doesn't this feel like another hidden hint? "Screams coming" maybe a hint at Scream's arrival?

You may find this to be delusional or primitive, but considering that "count" in another context had a completely different meaning and it was a hint... I don't think it's that stupid.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,751 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Tyler (the goat writer in your game) revealed after the announcement of Count Nefaria that in the story event of the quest in May he gave a hidden hint about Count Nefaria (meaning count on that). And who would have thought that this was a hint at the future champion of September... But he added that there are hints in each of his stories and I returned to the event quest of June

I mean, doesn't this feel like another hidden hint? "Screams coming" maybe a hint at Scream's arrival?

You may find this to be delusional or primitive, but considering that "count" in another context had a completely different meaning and it was a hint... I don't think it's that stupid.

Well stories due to saga are suppose to connect in someway and this is now connecting that so its possible to say that it could be scream
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 297
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Well stories due to saga are suppose to connect in someway and this is now connecting that so its possible to say that it could be scream
    Yeah, I seem to remember him saying that October's plot would take place in the abandoned Arcade theme parks, since the saga would be over by then.
    Like even last month with bill that u spoke about could be a hint for future as these are made a year in advance
    Bendy said:

Like even last month with bill that u spoke about could be a hint for future as these are made a year in advance

This is also possible. True, the history of the World Tree practically ended last month, if something else is connected with it, then the consequences of the end of the previous history
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,859 ★★★★★
    edited September 2
    Scream would be cosmic right? I believe next month is Science/tech (I could be wrong tho).

And who will be the other champ and which class? I wish it was hobgoblin like you suggested in other thread (and also possibly a buff for green goblin).

Scream would be cosmic right? I believe next month is Science/tech (I could be wrong tho).

And who will be the other champ and which class?

Think cosmic
    I hope it be scream as im dying for a symbiote since last one was 2021 with knull antivenom
    Bendy said:

I hope it be scream as im dying for a symbiote since last one was 2021 with knull antivenom

Yeah and probably it may have good synergies with venom and other symbiotes.
    Also if next month was hobgoblin and scream, it would be a great time for a slight tune up for cosmic spidy/VTD and green goblin.
    Bendy said:

I also hope for a scream, but in my opinion, the second space champion it could become if not her, then Toxin. Although others may think differently
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

I also hope for a scream, but in my opinion, the second space champion it could become if not her, then Toxin. Although others may think differently
    My number 1 symbiote is gwenom but i like them all so im not fussed as long as they look awesome im all good but if i had to pick any other symbiote it be scream as shes like dusa uses her hair as a weapon

Bendy said:

Yeah and probably it may have good synergies with venom and other symbiotes.
    Also if next month was hobgoblin and scream, it would be a great time for a slight tune up for cosmic spidy/VTD and green goblin.
    That be cool
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

My number 1 symbiote is gwenom but i like them all so im not fussed as long as they look awesome im all good but if i had to pick any other symbiote it be scream as shes like dusa uses her hair as a weapon
    It's been a while we got a cosmic champ who does good damage via armor breaks, and since she attacks like medusa (armor break queen) maybe she can have a kit like knull and medusa, armor break and armor removal, Maybe armor shattered abilities (only medusa and vision have em currently on base kit). That would be interesting.

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

It's been a while we got a cosmic champ who does good damage via armor breaks, and since she attacks like medusa (armor break queen) maybe she can have a kit like knull and medusa, armor break and armor removal, Maybe armor shattered abilities (only medusa and vision have em currently on base kit). That would be interesting.
    She should defo armor shatter
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

With your message about hair you reminded me of what I wanted to add. In my opinion, in recent months, Kabam has become more and more careful with the hair of female champions - Enchantress has animation hair in the victory animation, and the detailing on Shatra's hair is noticeable in this image. Perhaps this was some sort of preparation for our Scream?
    edited September 2
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

With your message about hair you reminded me of what I wanted to add. In my opinion, in recent months, Kabam has become more and more careful with the hair of female champions - Enchantress has animation hair in the victory animation, and the detailing on Shatra's hair is noticeable in this image. Perhaps this was some sort of preparation for our Scream?
    Well the enchantress win is an old pose think theres another champ that does it but cant remember who as for the hair on shathra sometimes they play around the idea and expand on it for future champs like sandman and dust for example of dust using dust debuffs and passives and sandstorm it all is in a way to perfect it, like before that we had misty use investigation and works different for jj as experimenting so could be yes a hint for scream
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Well the enchantress win is an old pose think theres another champ that does it but cant remember who as for the hair on shathra sometimes they play around the idea and expand on it for future champs like sandman and dust for example of dust using dust debuffs and passives and sandstorm it all is in a way to perfect it, like before that we had misty use investigation and works different for jj as experimenting so could be yes a hint for scream
    Oh seriously, has anyone had this hair flip animation yet?👀
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

There's no colours suggesting toxin imo

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

In general, you are right, but I don’t even know, if he mixed everything up and smeared it on the screen, then maybe it could have ended up mixed with another color (actually, as I think about the blue color for the hobgoblin)
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Oh seriously, has anyone had this hair flip animation yet?👀
    Im pretty sure we have had that motion as a victory screen pose but could be wrong
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

In general, you are right, but I don’t even know, if he mixed everything up and smeared it on the screen, then maybe it could have ended up mixed with another color (actually, as I think about the blue color for the hobgoblin)
    At least Tyler said in Discord that this October palette has shades of the champions of the month themselves, but also shades obtained by mixing these champion shades
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    What I'm predicting is probably Scream and Hobgoblin for October (to fit Halloween), plus maybe a Carnage tune up
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

What I'm predicting is probably Scream and Hobgoblin for October (to fit Halloween), plus maybe a Carnage tune up

Same I want carnage buff Allison edits made a great video on carnage bleed damage which ticking 154k per half a sec at the end
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    I hope Kabam changes these color matching hints, it's horrible and mostly wrong

I like them changing it up but do agree with the matching colours representing the champ id love it if the name is just in some sort of code text like for mutants it be in krakoan language

Considering that they change the format of the narrative roadmap every six months, these colors are probably only for until 2024... Although who knows what they will come up with in the first half of 2025
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,260 ★★★★
    Shathra

Shathra

Umm...