I have the solution about The Serpent rebalancing

RebarkRebark Member Posts: 362 ★★★
It may sound crazy, but Kabam should buff The Serpent even more.

He's the fear guy. Your champions shouldn't have the courage to hit him. During the first 30 seconds you get rooted because you're paralyzed by fear.

He should have a second life, Nick Fury does and no one complains, why can't the supposed best defender in the game have one? And both should activate immunity to death, regeneration and power gain.

The fear debuff he places on SP1 should be passive, so no one can take advantage of it to regenerate with willpower.

His SP3 should ignore damage reduction.

The Serpent imposes fear, so you should lose power when you hit him.

Finally, you should be paralyzed by fear when The Serpent shows his abilities. After activating a special, you will be rooted until the end of the special.

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★

He also needs a BG specialized ability - if you ban him, your entire opponent’s roster gets a 30% attack rating, a passive indestructible buff every 15 seconds that lasts 7 seconds, and a passive power gain buff that increases in potency the more health they lose.

You will fear Serpent - even banning him will produce FEAR.

I like this Idea.. dare to Ban hin..
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Guys, guys. We're all just talking about abilities that make our champions fear him, not us fear him.

He should have access to our savings accounts. If we lose the game, bye bye college fund for the kiddos.

That does seem like the only way he could actually be even more balanced than he already is
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

Nah this is just a nerf. He already has all this.

The real buff is when we start a fight serpent inflicts a fear on the device which due to fear refuses to open the game until serpent smashes the attacker.

There is a 25% chance to apply cross fight fear on the attacker which makes them hallucinate the serpent and his abilities making them unable to attack or defend for next ten fights.

If they add this I will consider it a buff. I won't settle for anything else.

Dust already have this ability I swear.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    edited September 3
    Serpent is the god of fear.... You are just playing against him in impossible difficulty. Upon losing a fight against any serpent in any mode, the champ you used will "die" instead of "K.O.", Permanently leaving your account.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Yall giving kabam ideas for the 9.2 boss? Or a summer of suffering boss.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★

Serpent is the god of fear.... You are just playing against him in impossible difficulty. Upon losing a fight against any serpent in any mode, the champ you used will "die" instead of "K.O.", Permanently leaving your account.

You can get them back in the store with 4 T4 alpha. But they will lose any awakening, sigs, and rank. And if you just threw a 7 star R1 at him as a sacrifice, he takes your highest prestige champ.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    Just give him an unblockable when he has death immunity and by hitting the opponent he can pause it indefinitely
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Wiccan isnt consistent enough on serpent and works 75% of the time so to make wiccan more consistent we will give death immunity 200% ability accuracy so wiccan works 0% of the time.

Make immune to any ability reduction buff immunity and cant reduce power rate
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
    If you use Drax against him it's a guaranteed win because we can't see Drax and neither can Serpent
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It is disappointing that dll said he would have given him a pre fight to turn off his death immunity on offense so he can be better in long form content but because of the response anything that would have made him better in any capacity wouldn't have gone down well so they scrapped it. The death immunity is the worst part of his kit both offensively and defensively lmao
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited September 3
    Okie so now it's at "If you can't beat them, join them" stage. Kabam will be taking notes and will add it to upcoming champs if not Serpie.
    Paralyse debuff sounds haunting enough.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    I think he also need Damage reflect, but let ensure to make it balance, so just 120% reflect the damage taken during the fight.

And to ensure he really raise the skill of players, just make it all the time.

That sound about balanced 😊👍
  • KalantakKalantak Member Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
    he should immortality opposite to herc, as long as opponent tries to hit him he stays immortal and if opponent stays on distance he gains stacking regen passive stacks, max may b only cap at 5?
    while immortal he cant be killed by sp3 n sp1 and sp2 has 99.99% damage reduction,
    while on second life he stays unblockable, unstopablle, stun immune, nulify immune, all damage over timr debuff immune
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    I think they should give him photon and bullseye’s defensive abilities too. He inflicts debuffs but WP is off and the more debuffs you have the more block damage you take. When he enters pure fear his specials are passively unblockable. He also causes massive energy damage with the sp1 through the block and he has killer instinct active
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★
    This must have been what the conversation was like when Stryker made Wade Wilson into Weapon 11.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited September 3
    I got one idea, he can have miike's revenge ability, he will have 5% chance per hit to remove 6* Hercules from roster when on defense.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★
    All jokes aside, I was surprised he didn't get buffed. Guess now we know for certain Sable and Negasonic won't get one.