I accidentally left crucible

ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
I was doing questing, my game crashed and i was in the middle of clicking leave quest, but when i booted back up i wasnt thinking, clicked crucible and ended it. I actually wanna break my phone, i was 3 fights away from exploring legendary.
3 fights away from being Valiant too

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

The void fight was about 5-6 hours prior. I was actually on Plat Pool with him at 30% left
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★
    Send a ticket to support?
    Siliyo said:

Send a ticket to support?

I did, i dont wanna do all this work again
    ShuGokis said:

I don't think support will actually doing anything sorry to tell you. The whole reason of the quest is to use a champ and move on with that champ being taken out. Support can't put you back in as that will just let you use all your previous champs again.. you may just have to accept the mess up and go again.

If i can relay the champs i used, would it be possible?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

ShuGokis said:

I don't think support will actually doing anything sorry to tell you. The whole reason of the quest is to use a champ and move on with that champ being taken out. Support can't put you back in as that will just let you use all your previous champs again.. you may just have to accept the mess up and go again.

I don't know, they might just straight up refuse to help. Its worth a go but I wouldn't hold much hope.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Really sorry. That really sucks. Hope they can help. If not you did it once and you can do it again. Definitely worth it to be Valiant.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
    That's so painful man oh my god. I wish the best out of that support ticket.
    edited August 29
    I’m lucky enough to remember everyone i used
    Hopefully i can get by this tims
    I did add a list to all the champs i’ve used to the best of my memory. Hopefully i can get it back
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

I don't know, they might just straight up refuse to help. Its worth a go but I wouldn't hold much hope.
    Man, stop. You're wrong.

OP. Send in a ticket. Don't so too much else. On the bright side Crucible is isolated so it's not like those champs were locked.

They've reset it for people before in other modes like necropolis.
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 48
    This happened to a player once and support refused to restore the quest because it was too much work to determine which champions were already used due to the constant swapping mechanism and place the player on the exact node they were on before exiting the quest. And even though accidental, exiting a quest is still an active decision made by the player themselves so its not looking too good for you op. I think the best thing they can do right now is restore the resources spent on the quest like revives, pots and boosts though the time and effort invested will simply go down the drain.

This happened to a player once and support refused to restore the quest because it was too much work to determine which champions were already used due to the constant swapping mechanism and place the player on the exact node they were on before exiting the quest. And even though accidental, exiting a quest is still an active decision made by the player themselves so its not looking too good for you op. I think the best thing they can do right now is restore the resources spent on the quest like revives, pots and boosts though the time and effort invested will simply go down the drain.

If they cant put me back then if i get the resources i spent then that would be good
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Man, stop. You're wrong.

OP. Send in a ticket. Don't so too much else. On the bright side Crucible is isolated so it's not like those champs were locked.

No I am not wrong. This quest is not like a normal quest. Support putting him all the way back in with access to all previous champs defeats the whole purpose of the quest. I will be shocked if they do anything to help.

Necropolis and Crucible play COMPLETELY different to one another.

I've seen posts where they were straight up told they can't do anything about it when it comes to this quest.

I believe you, but i’m going to not touch crucible until support comes back in case i get my progress back. If not then i’ll get back on the grind
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Man, stop. You're wrong.

No I am not wrong. This quest is not like a normal quest. Support putting him all the way back in with access to all previous champs defeats the whole purpose of the quest. I will be shocked if they do anything to help.

Necropolis and Crucible play COMPLETELY different to one another.

I've seen posts where they were straight up told they can't do anything about it when it comes to this quest.

I believe you, but i’m going to not touch crucible until support comes back in case i get my progress back. If not then i’ll get back on the grind
    I hope they are able to do at least something even if it is just getting you back the resources you used, I don't want to be one of those people who make you build up so much hope that they will set you back with no problem. If this was any other quest they do it without ease but with how this quest is I have to be straight with you they might not.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    Good luck, hope you get back in
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    If they don't help I can at least attest to one thing......it is WAY easier the second time through ....after I beat it I keep finding myself just going back in when I'm bored and trying different champs .....I keep getting farther and farther each time without using a single revive.....it'll def be easier for you if you have to restart. I hope they help you because that is a huge oopsie and they can def tell where you were .....let's just hope they are in a good mood that day
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    edited August 29
    Happen to me too, was 4 fights away from super kang, unfortunately support can’t do much.

As the person above me stated, if they were to put you back in, the champs used previously will not be locked which defeat the intended design of the quest.

I also got no resources back, wasted a ton of revives. On the bright side i had a smoother run the second time.
    I’m salty but i have accepted what i have done, i’ll just farm revives until october to do a proper run
    Feel like if this happens again in the future, if people has like 10 or less fight left in crucible, they should be able to choose 10 champs that are like R3 6* or R5 5* but then all other champs are locked.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★

Feel like if this happens again in the future, if people has like 10 or less fight left in crucible, they should be able to choose 10 champs that are like R3 6* or R5 5* but then all other champs are locked.

In a perfect world, sure. But you're forgetting the amount of work Kabam would have to do to manually lock all your other champions. And the work required beyond that when you realize your champs are suddenly locked out of all content because it didn't work right.

In a perfect world, sure. But you're forgetting the amount of work Kabam would have to do to manually lock all your other champions. And the work required beyond that when you realize your champs are suddenly locked out of all content because it didn't work right.
    If they got a lock all button maybe possible, i guess if they have the technology they could implement in the future
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★

Update on the leaving crucible, i accepted my loss and did it a week later. Here i am but further this time 🥳

Congrats,..and yeah i did the same thing as you did but wasn’t quite as deep into the quest,..was at VTD and quit out accidentally.
    Sent in a ticket and because of the complexities of the quest,..they could not help me.
    Wasn’t so bad as the next day i finished off exploration,..just cost me more time.
    Joker1976 said:

Update on the leaving crucible, i accepted my loss and did it a week later. Here i am but further this time 🥳

Congrats,..and yeah i did the same thing as you did but wasn’t quite as deep into the quest,..was at VTD and quit out accidentally.
    Sent in a ticket and because of the complexities of the quest,..they could not help me.
    Wasn’t so bad as the next day i finished off exploration,..just cost me more time.
    I nearly did it twice already, luckily i was paying more attention this time
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★

Joker1976 said:

I nearly did it twice already, luckily i was paying more attention this time
    Lol,..yeah,..it’s a different kind of quest really.
    I attributed it to the constant clicking from changing the “one champ” continuously.
    I myself had to pay close attention after quitting out to not make the same error again.
    Congratulations on reaching Valiant btw 🥳 🎉
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Nice. Congrats.
    Looks like things worked out