Nothing in the Nigh-invulnerable crystal

I just opened one of the new crystals and it was empty. I checked my resource summary and I didn’t get any tokens. The space that popped up that said consolation prize was empty. No token and no medallion.

Comments

• DrauglinDrauglin Member Posts: 190 ★★
    Same
  • Mrwulf87Mrwulf87 Member Posts: 7
    Me either. It gave me a consultation prize and showed a broze box thing, but I can't find it anywhere.
  • Mrwulf87Mrwulf87 Member Posts: 7

• CBengsCBengs Member Posts: 5
    Same
  • VfrezzVfrezz Member Posts: 8
    Same thing happened to me
  • McCoy32McCoy32 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 5
    Same thing happened to me.
  • NightCuervoNightCuervo Member Posts: 5
    Same, show coins of this event to claim but not find in storage.
  • NyscpiNyscpi Member Posts: 1
    Mine said consultation prize too - but had 2 silver coins and 200 silver drop looking things - i chose them and nothing was added to the bank.
  • LatLat Member Posts: 20
    Same happen to me
  • EarthSpiritEarthSpirit Member Posts: 5
    Same story: opened the crystal - got the consolation prize, 1 token and 100 units of other currency. Yet after claiming it, they have not been added to my account.
  • hotduelisthotduelist Member Posts: 18
    edited September 5
    Same. Hopefully they fix it asap
  • HENTXIHENTXI Member Posts: 1
    Same problem. I have opened the crystal and the pop-up screen tells me that I have obtained the tokens, however, they do not appear anywhere, neither in the warehouse nor in the warehouse.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Guys, just don't open any of the Nigh-Invulnerable crystals for now, wait 'till Kabam fixes it and gives everyone compensation
  • Longshott50Longshott50 Member Posts: 3
    Looks like they’ve put up a new post and acknowledge the issue. Supposedly they’re going to be replacing the crystals with some kind of compensation if not new crystals.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    Mrwulf87 said:

Need compensation💯
  • AtOwNAtOwN Member Posts: 2

Same story: opened the crystal - got the consolation prize, 1 token and 100 units of other currency. Yet after claiming it, they have not been added to my account.

QueenMcoc said:

Mrwulf87 said:

Need compensation💯
    Me too,popped the crystal said i had some coins and something else,and nothing!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    I got consolation but actually got the consolation reward
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Member Posts: 25
    Yes same issue here. Glad im not the only one
  • HANZOAARIFHANZOAARIF Member Posts: 2

I just opened one of the new crystals and it was empty. I checked my resource summary and I didn’t get any tokens. The space that popped up that said consolation prize was empty. No token and no medallion.

Same bro is there any way to get that
  • erionaldo76erionaldo76 Member Posts: 7
    O mesmo aconteceu comigo
  • RobgolkcRobgolkc Member Posts: 10
    O mesmo aconteceu comigo também
  • BKINGBKING Member Posts: 7

Guys, just don't open any of the Nigh-Invulnerable crystals for now, wait 'till Kabam fixes it and gives everyone compensation

Ya guys, just go back in time and not open it