Kabam!!? Opening crystals is literally impossible, no planning? Again?

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
Look at this image, how am I supposed to open 6624 crystals? Considering we can only open 10 in bulk.
So I'll have to tap the OPEN CRYSTALS button 662 times?

And it's also not smooth tap tap tap, no, servers are laggy and there's like 2-3 seconds of delay between each tap as well.

My main point is, you guys in Kabam planned for a crystal cleansing event (goofy rewards) because crystal hoard is being burden on servers, you guys KNOW that thousands of players have now thousands of unopened crystals BUT none of you realised or tested how players will open crystals? Or try to make opening crystals bit faster and easier by, idk, maybe "OPEN 100,200 CRYSTALS" button??

That not only would've make things easier but would've convinced players with 10,20,30k hoarded crystals to open at faster pace.

Because after doing 5 seconds of maths, I concluded that tapping a button 660+ times for fingerfull of rewards is NOT worth the effort.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

They probably don’t let us open like 100-500 at once probably due to lag issues

I just opened
    2000 Gold crystals
    2000 UC gold crystals
    500 Arena boosts...
    Opening the crystals was tedious, SELLING THE ARENA BOOSTS FROM OVERFLOW WAS HELL
    I wished they increased the storage capacity.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I just opened
    2000 Gold crystals
    2000 UC gold crystals
    500 Arena boosts...
    Opening the crystals was tedious, SELLING THE ARENA BOOSTS FROM OVERFLOW WAS HELL
    Lol that’s the 1000 I opened, I’m just letting them expire. 50k gold ain’t worth that effort.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,276 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I just opened
    2000 Gold crystals
    2000 UC gold crystals
    500 Arena boosts...
    Lol that’s the 1000 I opened, I’m just letting them expire. 50k gold ain’t worth that effort.
    Yeah problem is they go to the top of the list and push everything else back...
    And my ocd with the red stash expiring makes me uncomfortable....
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    The rewards are mid level rewards, as stated by them, this solo event is done as a tester to see if the technology surrounding the realm event is working therefore the rewards are not supposed to be amazing. Going forward, the next realm solo event will be battleground based and have rewards properly fit for us.

They should stream line opening crystals with a auto open, but the event can be cleared by simply opening crystals throughout the month. Doesn’t have to be in a single day.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

I took this ss so many months ago was waiting for this feature to apply in our accounts as well
    But nope I think this feature is only available for karatemike because he works for kabam

What feature? The Auto Open button? I have that on one of my accounts too and I do not work for Kabam.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Talk about first world problems.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Shamir51 said:

I took this ss so many months ago was waiting for this feature to apply in our accounts as well
    But nope I think this feature is only available for karatemike because he works for kabam

What feature? The Auto Open button? I have that on one of my accounts too and I do not work for Kabam.
    That work for kabam was sarcasm bro but why this feature not in my account 😭
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    I agree that this would have been a perfect time to roll out an option to crack more than ten at a go.

devil’s advocate though: this is kinda a key part of hoarding behavior? “I’ve got so much stuff I cannot do anything about it!” and it just continues. maybe Kabam is trying an intervention? o)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★

That's actually an YOU problem, it's not Kabam's fault you have all those crystals to open, you could just open them when you get them

Ofc,
    It's never Kabam's fault 😃
    It's never system's fault that account can only hold 20-25 T4 crystals at a time and rest expires eventually😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that outdated Cav daily mission crystals exists which gives rewards even cav players cries when opening them 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that T4 class fragments crystals exists in 2024 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that AI issues is now closing 1+ year 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that raids got cancelled 2 times in a row 😃

It's always players fault. ✅
    That's right always players.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,276 ★★★★★

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

That's actually an YOU problem, it's not Kabam's fault you have all those crystals to open, you could just open them when you get them

Ofc,
    It's never system's fault that account can only hold 20-25 T4 crystals at a time and rest expires eventually😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that outdated Cav daily mission crystals exists which gives rewards even cav players cries when opening them 😃

Find in my comment where I talked about anything else besides crystals.

You're not forced to open your crystals, but you're not forced to keep them as well, so yes, it's your fault
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 115

same, I will stop at 1000, lol
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    You also have to factor in the time required to sell all those arena boosts after you pop the crystals.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

You're not forced to open your crystals, but you're not forced to keep them as well, so yes, it's your fault
    Do the players or Kabam decide how much you can keep in inventory? Seems like that decision is where the fault lies.

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

Do the players or Kabam decide how much you can keep in inventory? Seems like that decision is where the fault lies.
    Careful you're blaming Kabam,
    Forum MEMEbers doesn't like that. 🙄

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

Why they keeping T4 and arena boost crystals? Is it because they don't use it? Then why worry about inventory? Poor excuse.
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

It's so weird seeing you argue like that, like you know I always defend Kabam, which is definitely not true, tbh I'm always blaming Kabam. Just say you you're too bored to open crystal, it's so ugly see adult whinnying on the forum like kids

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

It's so weird seeing you argue like that, like you know I always defend Kabam, which is definitely not true, tbh I'm always blaming Kabam. Just say you you're too bored to open crystal, it's so ugly see adult whinnying on the forum like kids

It's not arguing, I'm just saying that if Kabam wants players to open their 10-20 thousands of crystals then they should've planned better by providing open 100 or something crystals feature.

And yes I'm too bored and will only open 1000 to contribute, there's no way community is reaching 1 billion for that "80% chance to get 6* hero" crystal.