New Champion’s Crystal Challenge not giving rewards

I just opened my first crystal from the Champion’s Crystal challenge and I got the consolation prize, I believe 1 Dedication token and 100 Blood Sweat and Tears medallions. It went out to the reward summary after I confirmed, and I just showed the consolation prize box, then I exited and now I still have no Tokens or Medallions at all. If there is an easy fix that would be awesome.

Comments

• 5ra5ra Member Posts: 62
    Same
  • NeekliciousNeeklicious Member Posts: 1
    Same issue. Missing rewards after opening. Closed app and reopened and still Missing.

• aComedicPianistaComedicPianist Member Posts: 5

Same issue. Missing rewards after opening. Closed app and reopened and still Missing.

Man, mine showed nothing instead. I also obtained the Feats of Greater Strength, so I guess I hopefully know what I should’ve gotten.
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Member Posts: 207
    Same
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Where is the crystal I can't see in my game
  • luisidrluisidr Member Posts: 1
    Same, I opened the Crystal and all i got was the consolation prize message, no tokens and no medallions. I'm worried i won't get to the 18 tokens needed for 7* Chee Ilth
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    KabamDORK said:

Hey Summoners! We got some communication on this issue on the discussions page.
    TLDR, it's been fixed and we're comping affected players.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/375714/issue-with-the-nigh-invulnerable-crystal-in-the-supply-drop#latest

• Korinox89Korinox89 Member Posts: 2
    Same
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    It's not fixed
  • erionaldo76erionaldo76 Member Posts: 7
    O mesmo comigo
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Member Posts: 207
    Hawkt1 said:

It's not fixed

I do believe it was fixed in a "go forward" method. Meaning that those it was already broke for, we still have no tokens (for which we will receive comp for). However, going forward, it's working for those that either logged in later, or opened the crystal later. My son logged in a few hours after me, and it works fine for him.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    edited September 5

Hawkt1 said:

It's not fixed

I do believe it was fixed in a "go forward" method. Meaning that those it was already broke for, we still have no tokens (for which we will receive comp for). However, going forward, it's working for those that either logged in later, or opened the crystal later. My son logged in a few hours after me, and it works fine for him.
    Could be.

I had the mandatory “claim to continue” popup, but I force closed game instead of continuing.

Came back later (AFTER Kabam posted that it had been fixed), but same problem. I claimed it that time, but didn’t actually get anything.

So maybe because the “process” for me had already begun while it was bugged, it didn’t help that I didn’t claim it until supposedly fixed.
  • BKINGBKING Member Posts: 7
    Same. Any idea when they are actually going to compensate those? They sent that message out yesterday, but I've yet to see anything. It's been a struggle bus over there lately with all the issues.
  • Bonjour pensez vous qu'on aura d'ici peux une compensation car sa fait long quand même