SP3 BLACK SCREEN... NO FEEDBACK!?

ZeroSumZeroSum Member Posts: 21
SP3 Black screen for 2 months now... Kabam have not given ANY feedback on this issue at all.

It seems to affect Samsung devices.
It has been tested accross 4 devices myself & is also apparent on a plethora of other devices
used by other players.
It is negatively affecting gameplay, rendering some content unplayable.
At least 3 threads exist on this issue.
Myself & a multitude of others have reported the issue via support ticket to be told no information can be given?

What is even happening?

Comments

• CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    STILL no update on this?
  • ZeroSumZeroSum Member Posts: 21

STILL no update on this?

None at all... Haven't seen a SP3 for over 2 months... Still get clapped after certain SP3's due to the delay... It's obviously a joke to them.

Also, who in the hell disagrees with a bug report?
  • PathienPathien Member Posts: 22
    For me, it happenned on only one samsung of 2 i have...
    Don't know why...
    Same software version.
    Even if i uninstall and done a fully reset of data linked to the game
    I still have the same issue
  • KOSHKOSH Member Posts: 35
    Keeps happening even after v.46 update.
    Galaxy S10 & S24
    edited August 7
    KOSH said:

Keeps happening even after v.46 update.
    Galaxy S10 & S24

Same, S10, S22, GAL TAB & S24 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: also an S7 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 72 ★★★
    Got eyes on this. Will update as soon as I hear something
  • TampShadowTampShadow Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. In a Pocophone M5S
    KabamDORK said:

Got eyes on this. Will update as soon as I hear something

Thank you! Been an issue for a very long time now.

Here are some SS of the issues, black screen from the moment a SP3 is activated & can persist across several champions so that after a SP3 is completed there is a delay in the image returning, during this delay many player champs inputs are not registered, causing players to be hit without being able to see/defend.

The blackscreen is then also apparent on win/ko screen, after the fight has concluded.

I feel I speak for both everyone here & the many other players I've spoken with on Global chat when I say, please keep us updated on the progress of this issue, it makes alot of content un-viable.

Thank you @KabamDORK
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited August 10
    (another, Device = Poco M5S)
    Wualmer said:

Buen día, tengo problemas con la animación del juego, la pantalla se oscurece y no puedo visualizar la animación del SP3 de los luchadores. Igual sucede cuando termina una pelea. El modelo de mi dispositivo es un Poco M5S. Adjunto algunas imágenes de mi problema.
    ——
    Good morning, I have problems with the animation of the game, the screen darkens and I can't view the SP3 animation of the fighters. The same happens when a fight ends. The model of my device is Poco M5S. I am attaching some images of my problem.

Wualmer said:

Buen día, tengo problemas con la animación del juego, la pantalla se oscurece y no puedo visualizar la animación del SP3 de los luchadores. Igual sucede cuando termina una pelea. El modelo de mi dispositivo es un Poco M5S. Adjunto algunas imágenes de mi problema.
    ——
    Good morning, I have problems with the animation of the game, the screen darkens and I can't view the SP3 animation of the fighters. The same happens when a fight ends. The model of my device is Poco M5S. I am attaching some images of my problem.

It's much more widespread than it seems, I think players are just so used to experiencing issues that most don't even bother mentioning it... I've seen upward of 100 different users mention it over the last 3 months in Global chat, but barely any reports on it & less than a handful of forum posts.

Coming up on half way through another month without feedback on it too 🤷🏻‍♂️ such a long time for such a glaring issue to remain silent on. Hopefully we get either some feedback on where they are with this or a fix at some point soon 💁🏻‍♂️

Thanks for converging information from other threads @SummonerNR it's appreciated!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    ZeroSum said:

Wualmer said:

——

It's much more widespread than it seems, I think players are just so used to experiencing issues that most don't even bother mentioning it... I've seen upward of 100 different users mention it over the last 3 months in Global chat, but barely any reports on it & less than a handful of forum posts.

Coming up on half way through another month without feedback on it too 🤷🏻‍♂️ such a long time for such a glaring issue to remain silent on. Hopefully we get either some feedback on where they are with this or a fix at some point soon 💁🏻‍♂️

Thanks for converging information from other threads @SummonerNR it's appreciated!
    Yh I've had it for months and haven't reported it
    Any news on this issue yet @KabamDORK ?
  • XcustomXcustom Member Posts: 1
    How is this still ongoing? Been almost 3 months with black screen sp3s. Putting me off the game...
  • ManchegonManchegon Member Posts: 3
    edited August 23
    I also have that same problem and I have the poco m5s and a few months ago I get that error before everything was black I got a blue screen and then it started to go black and the truth is that it does
    @KabamDORK I'd really like to see some SP3's at some point before I die from old age buddy, help a guy out Dave 💁🏻‍♂️
    They don't care...
  • WualmerWualmer Member Posts: 3
    Any solution?
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 110 ★★★
    Hey folks, first of apologies, Dork was on vacation for that tag and I missed it. This issue is still under investigation. Unfortunately while our team is able to observe it happening, we're having difficulty consistently reproducing it and therefore its difficult to nail down the cause. This issue is still open and being investigated, but no fix for it for now.
  • BrunoTortolaBrunoTortola Member Posts: 3

Hey folks, first of apologies, Dork was on vacation for that tag and I missed it. This issue is still under investigation. Unfortunately while our team is able to observe it happening, we're having difficulty consistently reproducing it and therefore its difficult to nail down the cause. This issue is still open and being investigated, but no fix for it for now.

Unbelievable! +4 months
  • TronTron Member Posts: 1
    I get it 100% of the time s9+
  • jlimjlim Member Posts: 2
    I'm having this black screen and gray screen during SP3 consistently on my Samsung S10+ and it has been months now. Please help look into this as it has been a long while.