When are the conpensation for yesterday's night invulnerable crystal coming?

Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21

Yesterday's rewards were not received and I just want to know until when will the compensation be coming.

Comments

• DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    All of these threads would go away if they could just properly communicate.
  • KClown2001KClown2001 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 6
    I thought it would of came with today's crystal
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 288 ★★
    KabamDORK said:

The game team is preparing compensation of the Nigh-Invulnerable crystal to be received in your mailboxes. However, I do not yet have an exact timeline but should be soon. Stay Tuned and I'll come back for an update in the morning (PT) after I sync back up with the game team again.

@KabamDORK thanks for the reply, but can we also get an update here about the RAIDS tickets that were supposed to be refunded several days ago?? Where are they?
  • Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
    KabamDORK said:

The game team is preparing compensation of the Nigh-Invulnerable crystal to be received in your mailboxes. However, I do not yet have an exact timeline but should be soon. Stay Tuned and I'll come back for an update in the morning (PT) after I sync back up with the game team again.

KabamDORK said:

Thanks for responding kabamdork, I get it there is some load on the team. But this atleast tells us the topic isn't forgotten about. Thank you
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,753 ★★★★★

DocWest said:

They did communicate it. They said they'd follow up with timelines but you all expect comp within seconds-

So for those saying they didn't communicate, maybe look harder.
    They also said they’d refund the raid tickets a few days ago but have yet to do so. So unless you have any actual knowledge to provide @Demonzfyre, stop pretending to be a tough guy and just shut up. You seem to be super critical of other people. No one is expecting comp within seconds. We just expect it when they say they’re going to do it but continue to wait with no news.
    They haven't said when they'll give it. That's what "we will follow up soon with timelines" means. Yet here you are asking where it is and why it hasn't been given yet. No comp has ever come out immediately. There's a fair bit that goes into preparing the compensation. Most likely, Raid Tickets will come with the rewards on Monday.

I'm also not being tough, just pointing out that they did communicate, unlike what's being said in this thread. They didn't give a date or a time so why are you expecting something that wasn't ever said?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian

They also said they’d refund the raid tickets a few days ago but have yet to do so. So unless you have any actual knowledge to provide @Demonzfyre, stop pretending to be a tough guy and just shut up. You seem to be super critical of other people. No one is expecting comp within seconds. We just expect it when they say they’re going to do it but continue to wait with no news.

Reading all their announcements..
    That was after just the first day, when they expected to have things working for the 2nd day, and initial Tix would have been out later on that 2nd day.

But once the 2nd day (and the whole week) was also cancelled, they NEVER said you would immediately get the Raid Tix reimbursed within just 1 more day. (like they originally hoped for the first set, but obviously changed after 2nd day cancellation)

Since they are also adding in getting rewards based on your prior AQ week, and now having to go thru 2 days worth to determine who (and how many, 180 vs 360), it was not gonna be something they could crank out within 1 day (and they never said it would be in that short of time).

Still a few days before you will be needing to use the upcoming reimbursed Raid Tix.

DocWest said:

They did communicate it. They said they'd follow up with timelines but you all expect comp within seconds-

They haven't said when they'll give it. That's what "we will follow up soon with timelines" means. Yet here you are asking where it is and why it hasn't been given yet. No comp has ever come out immediately. There's a fair bit that goes into preparing the compensation. Most likely, Raid Tickets will come with the rewards on Monday.

I'm also not being tough, just pointing out that they did communicate, unlike what's being said in this thread. They didn't give a date or a time so why are you expecting something that wasn't ever said?
    Fair enough 👍
    Just frustrated waiting for these to be refunded since we “paid for” something we did not receive. And I don’t really think it’ll be fair if they just make the upcoming raids free for anyone/everyone without returning the spent raid tickets. If that’s the case and they try to make it appear “free” without the refund, then some will have paid previously (once or twice) while some get access for nothing.

Reading all their announcements..
    That was after just the first day, when they expected to have things working for the 2nd day, and initial Tix would have been out later on that 2nd day.

But once the 2nd day (and the whole week) was also cancelled, they NEVER said you would immediately get the Raid Tix reimbursed within just 1 more day. (like they originally hoped for the first set, but obviously changed after 2nd day cancellation)

Since they are also adding in getting rewards based on your prior AQ week, and now having to go thru 2 days worth to determine who (and how many, 180 vs 360), it was not gonna be something they could crank out within 1 day (and they never said it would be in that short of time).

Still a few days before you will be needing to use the upcoming reimbursed Raid Tix.
    I hope you know something the rest of us don’t know. I know they’re a few days away but when does anything ever happen over a weekend around here? @Demonzfyre might be right that they’ll be refunded Monday with the AQ rewards, but an announcement making that known would be nice 😊
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,753 ★★★★★

DocWest said:

Fair enough 👍
    Just frustrated waiting for these to be refunded since we “paid for” something we did not receive. And I don’t really think it’ll be fair if they just make the upcoming raids free for anyone/everyone without returning the spent raid tickets. If that’s the case and they try to make it appear “free” without the refund, then some will have paid previously (once or twice) while some get access for nothing.
    You have to have patience. There's no easy way just to send comp out. There's no easy button or magic wand to waive to make it appear.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Let’s keep in mind that you can’t do anything with either of these resources right now. RAIDs aren’t starting today. And you need another few weeks worth of invulnerable crystals to buy your Sinister. Chill.