RAID Tickets

TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 288 ★★
Did I miss an update on this situation somewhere?? Am I the only one who still has not received their RAID tickets refunded? Can someone at @kabam ( @KabamDORK ???) please reply with an update on this? Are we getting these tickets replaced before the RAID starts again on Monday? Considering they were supposed to be refunded several days ago according to the last update about them, I’m concerned it’s not going to happen. I don’t understand why this seems to be getting swept under the rug and no one else seems to be worried and upset about it. Is it because there are just so many bugs and errors at the moment in this game that have occurred more recently that this issue is being forgotten or ignored??

Comments

• PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    I'm there with you, missing 180 tickets ...
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 829 ★★★★
    While patience is a virtue (one I do not always have)... there are also deadlines.

Raids are going to happen next week. Many people joined raise, some possibly twice... and the compensation really needs to be done before the next raid (or make them free).

While there is still plenty of time left... these things don't usually sort themselves out over the weekend, and think its only fair to ask for an estimated timeline.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Missing 360 tickets
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216

While patience is a virtue (one I do not always have)... there are also deadlines.

Raids are going to happen next week. Many people joined raise, some possibly twice... and the compensation really needs to be done before the next raid (or make them free).

While there is still plenty of time left... these things don't usually sort themselves out over the weekend, and think its only fair to ask for an estimated timeline.

Came here to say exactly this. I joined twice, so I floated 360 tickets total. If the refund doesn’t come prior to start of Raid next week that would be expecting me to float a total of 540 tickets to participate. That’s a lot of resources!

Hopefully, the refund comes before start or, as Qwerty12345 said, make the entry free.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    still no refund of the 360 raid tickets I spent on both entries (Monday and Tuesday).
    any update?
    Any chance we'll get the refund before raid begins (Sep 9th)?