Upcoming Changes for AQ Raids

Comments

• Paddy_HoopskyPaddy_Hoopsky Member Posts: 5
    Epic fail guys. Don’t you test before you push to live?
    Raids gone ….. its fail after fail …. When will this change? I just spent over 100k in resources for raids tickets …. Now it’s bugged …. Another disappointment…. This is getting really old news
  • Demons_SlayerDemons_Slayer Member Posts: 4
    Oh men. We didn’t know alliance raid was broken. My team y we use our tickets 🎟️ and we were at 48% and we try get back, but we couldn’t,
  • Demons_SlayerDemons_Slayer Member Posts: 4

• DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337

I can't even enlist for next week. Maybe try tomorrow lol
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    Ya mando el anuncio kabam que es mañana
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Dang. Lost out on a raid chest. 😭
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★

Alliances that managed to open before canceling are still playing and getting Chests. It's unfair, many get good Rewards and many don't.

Lol. So those who got in can run the whole thing and get their tickets refunded. Nice.
  • DlowonlineDlowonline Member Posts: 10
    @KabamDORK please consider giving alliances last RAIDS rewards as comp NOT weak aq rewards. It’s completely unfair that these unable to join miss out of 3 RAIDS chests compared to those who were lucky and able to join
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    😃😃
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

Alliances that managed to open before canceling are still playing and getting Chests. It's unfair, many get good Rewards and many don't.

Teacher’s pet.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    This is an exploit - plain and simple
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    Weekend is close, Monday Raids are supposed to restart. Are we getting our tickets compensated by then?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

Weekend is close, Monday Raids are supposed to restart. Are we getting our tickets compensated by then?

Pinwheel has since said they are pushing to get them out Monday.

If they aren’t out by the time Raids begins Monday, keep in mind you can wait a little bit (say if they come by that evening) before joining your Raids, if you need the tickets in order to join.

(can actually wait to join for more than a day, so long as you don’t run only 1 or 2 Raid BG's and other people don’t rush in and grab your spot. Just don’t join a regular BG Map instead on day-1 while you’re waiting, that will lock you, individually, into regular Maps for rest of week)

• Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    Ninguna noticia sobre cuando darán los tickets ya mañana comenzarán y nada que llegan
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    So... Any tickets refunds news?
  • JuanK0822JuanK0822 Member Posts: 4

This is not compensation. There are allies who entered twice and spent resources.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I can't help noticing that I don't have my 180 raid tickets back. Didn't they say they would refund the tickets?
  • Nino04Nino04 Member Posts: 3
    It seems that the compensation does not give us any raid tickets!!
    As expected... mistakes made on the dev side and we pay 180 raid tickets again to start over praying that there is no bug on the next raid 🤦🏻.

Disappointed but it's becoming a habit to wonder if raid bugs are not just there to sell your raid's ticket packs...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    That initial Compensation (pic above) went out to EVERYONE.

Others, which should be the Raid Tickets, as well as same as Prior AQ, will come later.
    (Pinwheel commented, by end of the day)

Not sure if those will be in 1 or 2 separate ones (Raid Tix for what you used this past week, versus prior AQ week Same Rewards)

Because those are specifically targeted, and based on individual (or Ally) rewards. Unlike what just came already above.
    Lol too fast to complain
    Raid’s ticket compensation given ✌️
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    How about the lack of raids or AQ again
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    got my tickets
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Couldn’t enter raids or even select the map. Only shows regular AQ maps
    Just to confirme does any bug like chest reward not received has been registered ?
    because one of my teammate did not receive the chest reward while the other two on same path received it
  • EvilleEville Member Posts: 11
    Nino04 said:

Just to confirme does any bug like chest reward not received has been registered ?
    because one of my teammate did not receive the chest reward while the other two on same path received it

Same- 2 alliance mates so far today didn’t receive anything in chest rewards.
  • Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 10
    no alliance feat last week, no raid to perform, and kabam only thinks of sending orbs and resurrectors.... I'm worried that they don't at least take the trouble to send glory to the alliances that are constantly performing feats
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    edited September 10
    Can we get some update finally?
    Many allies are not able to join meanwhile the day 1 is soon over.
    Issues after issues - lack of proper testing before updates
    Prior raids was a disaster - this one again…
    Significant percent of allies are not able to join others are facing damage related bugs (again/still) in raids or missing chest rewards.

Can we put focus on testing instead of the cash grabbing spending events which are becoming nearly bimonthly?

Ps: oh yes, spend to get nefaria - and you will later realize that he is ALSO bugged with current aw tactics…