Hey kabam team

CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114

Please ban this terrible bot it's been calling everyone slurs so I want to put an end to this.

Comments

• CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    I did but I don't understand how kabam let's that slide
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★

Please ban this terrible bot it's been calling everyone slurs so I want to put an end to this.

Another child complaining about crazy people. Block them, disable chat and move on. Let them be bad people

I'm not on global anymore
    Snizzbar said:

Is this anonymous person's opinion or their words so meaningful to you that you actually care what they say? Maybe you should learn not to give a s#!t about what anyone says in any chat room ever. Also, disable global

Im not offended or anything and I know how to not give any ####s on some silly mobile game for kids
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Turn off global, forums is the better place to chat
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    Yeah, if you don’t like what you see..just shut it down.
    I think i turned off global within the same month as i first started my mcoc acct back in January 2019.
    That being said i think “Global chat” is a dark stain on Kabam,…unnecessary and useless as far as i can see.
    One does not “need” it to navigate the game,..and with the racist / misogynistic and downright vulgar comments that constantly circulate throughout that line of communication, ..i think they would be better off without it.
    edited September 9

Global ain't as awful as some of you say it is, and frankly, what they said wasn't that bad. I've seen considerably worse, but I don't feel the need to post about it, and neither should you.

“Wasn’t that bad” …okay then. 😂
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★

Global ain't as awful as some of you say it is, and frankly, what they said wasn't that bad. I've seen considerably worse, but I don't feel the need to post about it, and neither should you.

If I had a dollar for every time someone's said the n word 😄
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Kabam cannot monitor all of global all of the time. They can barely keep consistent monitoring on the forums, as any given weekend will see some deranged thread stay up for way too long.

All you can do is block, report, and move on.

What if the individual who created this post also made the account in question🤯🤯

Who knows 🤨
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Nah but me and awseomeep know, the amount of wild stuff on English global is low-key CRAZY. I'm talking accusations, racism, baiting out peoples cities, names, basically every -ism. Then you have creeps like Maxrio, like seriously bro must have been reported, GENUINELY, NO EXXAGERATION a couple hundred times and he still adds people, asks if they are girls, calls them babe, asks them to change their pfp to a girl. Like bro is downright creepy. Then you have the yappers, who make accounts just to argue in global, like their account is literally just 2 stars. I use global to chat bout stuff, but I wouldn't be that opposed to it being scrapped