Monthly event. Attuma

2»

Comments

• UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Doom
    Shock keeps Attuma charges in check and makes knocking him down easily before blasting him with sp2 for the incinerate.

I used Shuri for the Gauntlet though.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 166
    Ironheart works well for me
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,000 ★★★★
    edited September 9
    Bleed immune, incinerate champ means....
    Dragonman
  • ThaLoraxThaLorax Member Posts: 35
    edited September 9
    Bendy said:

ThaLorax said:

I've tried all my incinerate champs on him and they still barely do any damage. I tried bishop, human torch, claire voyant, Elsa, and I think I tried Wiccan too. The node combined with his immunities makes it near impossible to do any meaningful damage. What am I doing wrong?

Spider-ham is the only one that does any sort of damage, and it's still tough since he's class disadvantage and needs to rely on less powerful power stings

Did u knockdown because the protection node
    When he let's me, yes. But he's a tough one to knock down. If damage was reduced by 75%, it'd still do some damage. Most of my hits, even with incinerate, do 0 damage. Wiccan seems to do the best. I'll try dragon man next. Realized I forgot to try him. Bishop and torch got wrecked. Spider-ham consistently does the most damage with his intercepts, power stings and special 1 to lock the stings in and knock him down. Still can't do anything meaningful on thronebreaker though

Also, weird. I didn't get a notification that you quoted me. I had to manually check the thread to see if someone responded
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    I used r3 shuri