Glory rewards

Shavra911Shavra911 Member Posts: 11
Are we still getting glory rewards for last week?

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Been waiting
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 364 ★★★
    I haven’t, and it’s an hour past when we would usually get it
  • Shavra911Shavra911 Member Posts: 11
    Looked around the forms here, I couldn’t find anything about glory rewards. Maybe I missed the post, but it would be another blow by kabam if they missed glory for the community, wasn’t our fault
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    We should all be getting glory rewards from previous week. We have to be patient. I just hope it comes before the store reset next week.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,326 ★★★★★
    It honestly should be from previous raid not AQ 😤
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    The nigh vulnerability crystals arent popping up either, this months update full of bugs (unrelated to topic and didnt want to make a whole new thread)
  • Shavra911Shavra911 Member Posts: 11
    edited September 10
    The post above only talks about compensation,(raid and aq compensation, which we received) doesn’t mention anything about glory at all
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Shavra911 said:

The post above only talks about compensation,(raid and aq compensation, which we received) doesn’t mention anything about glory at all

Read it properly
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Shavra911 said:

“Will get same rewards as your previous AQ week.”
    So would seem to include Glory (when it comes, by end of today hopefully).

(unknown whether that “same as last week” would also include the various DAILY rewards you'd gotten as well, like Map 6-8 Completion Raid Tix Rewards, etc. or just the end of week Rewards) but Glory should definitely be included.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    I’m normally a patient person, but i just want my glory, cmon Kabam, thought yall wouldve had it out by the end of the day
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Member Posts: 31
    Shavra911 said:

It says we will receive the same rewards as the previous week which would be the Glory
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Member Posts: 21
    I have people in my alliance needing that glory to complete the 180 tickets. When is it gonna drop?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    Let's try to be understanding - it's probably a lot easier to dispense the first half of their compensation "All Summoner's in Any Alliance will receive..."
    than to dispense the second half "Additionally, all Alliances will receive..."

I'm going to try going with patience.

And bookmarking this thread...🙎