**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Posting AQ scores for future cutoffs?

There used to be a place you could submit your AQ scores to give future alliance's a general consensus on what score will net an average area of rank, maybe not on here (been awhile).

I had trouble finding any solid data for Tier rank scores this week, as my alliance just started Thursday and I was curious as to what we'd need to score to hit top 1700 and Advanced tier (we crushed it).

Enough rambling. Does anyone recall or know of such a place? I think it'd be helping dor new alliances and mid-tiers looking to make an Expert push.

As always, thanks.

Comments

• Wow I butchered that last paragraph. If you can't figure it out, you're probably unable to assist me anyhow. :]
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    The last time I checked MCOC infobot it hadn't been updated since the beginning of December.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Reddit maybe? But I think most alliances don't share anymore to remain competitive, but I'm just speculating on that.
  • @Goken2345 sounds about right. Their prestige list was last updated when rhe Duck came out it'd seem.

@Svain I could see that if you're talking top of Expert tier. But if you're in Normal/Advanced and reach Advanced/Expert or Tier down from one, sharing the scores would be helpful to the community. This place is built on shared knowledge, that's my only point.

Thanks guys.
  • For anyone interested who's considering to start an alliance, 18M over 33332 (on some fun and games, build treasury waste week) got us 24th overall this week. I'd guess the cutoff to probably be 7-8M though.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    For anyone interested who's considering to start an alliance, 18M over 33332 (on some fun and games, build treasury waste week) got us 24th overall this week. I'd guess the cutoff to probably be 7-8M though.
    In what tier?

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    top tier (top 1-30) normally do not share final score, as top 15 is very competitive
  • @Nexus_UY_Scuti Normal Tier rankes into Advanced tier (first week)

@Voluntaris now that's understandable. But bottom of Expert tier/top of Advanced (bi-weekly) and new alliances reaching top 1700 in Normal bracket; I just think the more information available, the better it's likely to serve us. If I were placing top 800 in Expert, I wouldn't share our scores.. haha.
  • BigDudeBigDude Posts: 82
    If you want to break into the top 20 you need to be north of 160mil
  • @BigDude i don't doubt that. My brother's alliance placed 74th in Expert.

I'm more interested in cutoffs to rank into Advanced and Expert, as well as scores that ranked down from Advanced and Expert.
    To get into Advanced you only need like 8 to 10mil
    to get into Expert you need about 45mil
    Top 300 in Expert is about 120mil
  • Obviously it changes week to week, but I know the cutoff roughly remains the same. For instance, I didn't think we'd need to do a map 4 run to make it into Advanced (we didn't).. but 400k/20k would be wasted had we.

Thanks again.
    you don't even have to complete map3 100% of the time to get into advanced.
    Although, I really think Kabam needs to buff up the rewards in advanced, mainly Gold, t4b and t1a's. Because no player is going to advance fast unless that is done. The t4b rewards in Advanced are pathetic. Really hope Kabam takes care of it in AQ season 5.