Nigh Invulnerable Crystal missing - again

Cap_ChaosCap_Chaos Member Posts: 7
Anyone else having this issue? I claimed the Nigh Invulnerable Crystal from the calendar, but nothing. I tried to re log, and still nothing.

Comments

• SurfnSunSurfnSun Member Posts: 11
    Mine didn’t show up today either.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Member Posts: 38
    I thought it was me. Logged in 3 separate times too still see the crystal missing
  • Cap_ChaosCap_Chaos Member Posts: 7
    The alliance members I talked to all got it, so far, just me here. But that’s two were owed. Why not just give them all to us at once at this rate.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Member Posts: 52
    Same here, along with most of the alliance.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 55
    Same here
  • Agent45xAgent45x Member Posts: 10
    Mine didn’t show up today either, and when I claim crystals in the mail I have to restart my game entirely for them to show up
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Member Posts: 66
    have the same issue
  • SurfnSunSurfnSun Member Posts: 11
    Agent45x said:

Mine didn’t show up today either, and when I claim crystals in the mail I have to restart my game entirely for them to show up

Usually that works for me, 10x restarts….nothing

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    The list of people who got the crystal is probably shorter at this point lol
  • Supermupa1020Supermupa1020 Member Posts: 1
    The same thing happens to me, yesterday I claimed the almost invulnerable crystal and it doesn't appear anywhere? What do I do?
  • RenzAnneRenzAnne Member Posts: 2
    mine too, i claimed it on calendar but didn't show up in my crystal
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    Tried again this morning and still not there
    The missing crystal and the missing rewards from the other are both supposed to be coming sometime today.
    BigBlueOx said:

The list of people who got the crystal is probably shorter at this point lol

I know of one person who got their crystal. 😂

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,024 ★★★★★
    Just give us 7* Herc at this point
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Member Posts: 250 ★★
    I also did not recieve the crystal. Tried restarting the app a few times. Checked all tabs multiple times.

I also did not recieve the crystal. Tried restarting the app a few times. Checked all tabs multiple times.

Supposed to be coming today, along with the missing rewards from the first Crystal, for those affected.