Zemo for skill & size M
Mantis for 2022

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Thnx
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    Silk or Ham maybe
    NF if you don’t have zemo?
    And then scorp, toad, hulkling, or Titania for 2022?

I didn’t read the nodes fully quite yet I thought it was just supposed to be a buffed up photon
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184

If you don't attack her first you will die. I went in for an attack she blocked and i died. 🤦‍♂️

Yikes
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    This is a super annoying fight with all the timers and direct damage.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    Am I missing something, you can only cast at max a special 2 every 15 seconds but every 15 seconds you gain 2.25 bars of power so inevitably after 4 special you either have to take 50% of your current health or go to special 3 and take 50% of your max health. What a joke!
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Magician Spidey is good for 2022 and Spider-Verse
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

Grub88 said:

Am I missing something, you can only cast at max a special 2 every 15 seconds but every 15 seconds you gain 2.25 bars of power so inevitably after 4 special you either have to take 50% of your current health or go to special 3 and take 50% of your max health. What a joke!

The intended fight design seems to be using the petrify debuff from the node and Photon’s base kit petrify passive to control your power gain and prevent yourself from taking unnecessary damage. It’s still some tight timing though.
    Used spidey ham did sp1 stage fright kicked in as well as energetic overconfidence is active pushing me to sp3 before stage fright ended went from 100% to 0%. 🤦‍♂️
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Hell nah

Squidopus said:

Grub88 said:

The intended fight design seems to be using the petrify debuff from the node and Photon’s base kit petrify passive to control your power gain and prevent yourself from taking unnecessary damage. It’s still some tight timing though.
    Correct - which makes Titania especially complicated. Just messing around with the fight- when I needed a petrify, I initiated haymaker… and blasted right through the block. Died not long after.

Another fight trying to get the busted AI to do things like hold block when you need it, but also be aggressive… and also throw specials. And it’s photon. Geesh
    Hence hell nah
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    I have r3 Bullseye. Should work right? He can’t miss
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Got a lucky fight with Zemo where I brought her down to 25% before dying, decided to just concede a revive to finish the job and collect some of the SOS rewards. Maybe I’ll try to get a solo later but for now I can’t be bothered, I’ll work on 9.1 and come back for the other objectives later.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    It's Patrioting Time
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Have to apply petrify to yourself so you don't shoot to sp3 and kill yourself. Also so you don't use 2 specials in 15 sec. Tricky
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122

I have r3 Bullseye. Should work right? He can’t miss

It should. It took me 5 revives with bullseye. But, got the job done
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Also took me about 5 revives with an R2 Bullseye. But it really highlighted for me all the BS chip damage that Photon can inflict on you.
    9.1.1 armour path silver surfer boss looking way easier than this, I know what im doing
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    I used Shang Chi, Titania and Silk. I felt it as one of the easiest SoS.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Very easy fight, you only have to control the timing, I used Zemo r5a, Hulkling r5a and Spider Star 7* r3, no revives used.