Crucible Path 1 Completion

EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
As promised I finished path 1 today! This one was definitely harder than path 2 in my opinion. Just like yesterday here's the list of fights and who I used.

Parth 1:
Yondu: Hercules (5*)
BWDO: Kate Bishop
BWCV: Spidergwen
Venom: CGR
Green Goblin: Ronan (LOOONG fight)
Rhino: Spiderham (2 revives)
Red Hulk: Nick Fury (3 revives
Hulkbuster: Venompool
Vision Aarkus: Abs man (1 sp2 ended it)
Hela: Doom (5* slap cheese)
Juggernaut: Hulk
Wolverine Weapon X: Mysterio (4 revives , forgot he’s not bleed immune, got clipped failed intercepts multiple times, easily the worst fight of the path for me)
Electro Luke: Hercules
Punishing Angel: Magneto
Night Carnage: Scorpion
Spider Witch: Kingpin (3 revives, didn’t wanna use my torch on her and the incinerates never got purified and did insane damage)
Ice Phoenix: Human Torch (1 Revive, clipped by Sp2, dexed too early
Gwenperion: Ronan (used a 5* rank 1, took over 600 hits and I took her to 99 prowess, what an annoying fight lol)
Mole Man: Apoc (2 revives, hit into Moleman’s block)
Magneto: Human Torch (4 revives, 5* torch I REEEEEALLLY regret using him, shoulda just used Titania)
MODOK: Archangel (1 revive, almost solo’d but took too much block damage)
Guardian: Terrax
White Mags: Bishop (1 revive, pushed him to Sp3 on accident)
Tigra: Titania
VTD: Shang Chi
Hitmonkey: Onslaught
Punisher 2099: Guilly 2099 (1 revive)
Nova: Doom
Immortal Abom: Hyperion (2 revives)
Man Thing: Overseer
Void: Nick Fury (6 revives, 5*. I wanted to use my Quicksilver but I got paranoid that his whiplash wouldn’t count and then I’d have to restart the entire path.)
Platinumpool: Shuri
Dragon Man: Spider Ham (3 revives, first thing I did was forget he has stun reflection and stunned him and lost, accidentally parried, parried while dashing back.)
Gwenmaster: Juggernaut

From my reunion crystal I got a man thing, and from the titan I got THE SERPANT BABY!!! #1 on my wishlist and I got him, easily made this painful path worth it! I'm super satisfied with the crucible overall, I went in thinking there's no way I could complete this content but all it took was guides from MCOC Noob and I was all set! I'm all ready for act 9 which comes out today as well!

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,142 ★★★★
    Congrats, I got man thing too, he's amazing for next meta
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★

Congrats, I got man thing too, he's amazing for next meta

that's good to know, I'll make sure to rank him up!