Are we about to get shafted for being good at the game?

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★

Thanks to the abundance if revives, me and a friend powered through all 3 bosses within 3 hours before 3rd member could join.

Told them to help elsewhere but now we're seeing 95% exploration because we didn't have some cover the empty path, is this going to screw us out of exploration rewards??

That's **** if it does, would have been a waste of time for the member to join us when they could help elsewhere

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    A quest requires every node to be touched to be explored. That’s how it is so y’all won’t get exploration
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Well that's not how raids are supposed to be played
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★

No it's not but when Kabam screw up like they have and I'm able to run through the 4 revives from last run, 14 revives I bought from last week that weren't used, because Kabam screw up, then the 7 new revives for this week means we had more than we ever would have.

Should we have just not played? No, we had 40 revives between 2 it's easy to complete

The logic you guys are saying is we should have left them to expire or have someone do nothing during raids week, both **** options.

The purpose of exploration is to take down every boss, we did that, the one missed node doesn't mean **** and doesn't effect anything.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

No it's not but when Kabam screw up like they have and I'm able to run through the 4 revives from last run, 14 revives I bought from last week that weren't used, because Kabam screw up, then the 7 new revives for this week means we had more than we ever would have.

Should we have just not played? No, we had 40 revives between 2 it's easy to complete

The logic you guys are saying is we should have left them to expire or have someone do nothing during raids week, both **** options.

The purpose of exploration is to take down every boss, we did that, the one missed node doesn't mean **** and doesn't effect anything.
    Then dont brute force with 2 players and wait on the third as this is on u not kabams screw ups
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Then dont brute force with 2 players and wait on the third as this is on u not kabams screw ups
    Again, so we leave revives to expire? Yeh great option 👍

It wasn't brute force, we were hitting damage cap everytime we just played the game as we were able and we both enjoy raids... you know actually trying to have some fun
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

It wasn't brute force, we were hitting damage cap everytime we just played the game as we were able and we both enjoy raids... you know actually trying to have some fun
    Dont buy them all if u cant use them simple
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Well the third person who was backup wasted his revives so? He did let hit revives expire right?
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Bendy said:

It’s basically free revives, just let them expire it’s not that deep. Their screw up gave you an advantage and now your complaining because you made a error in judgement by sending your friend away.
  • HopiLiamHopiLiam Member Posts: 4
    Clearly this is not your first rodeo with the game.
    You should've known that full exploration in Quest, Monthly Quest etc will give you full rewards.

So that includes Raid.

Lesson the hard way.

Your poor judgement is not the reason to blame KABAM this time, buddy
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 12
    You're not getting shafted for being good at the game. You're facing the consequences of circumventing how an alliance based event is supposed to work.If you guys would've have waited (even if it was on the second or third boss), I'm sure someone would've been more than happy to join late. But at this point, spending 180 raid tickets just for (most likely) mediocre rewards, and none of the enjoyment of fighting any bosses? I wouldn't do it either.

Moreover, using "40 Revives between the two of us" isn't "being good at the game". It's just using the resources provided to you to rush through fights, while one of you is handcuffed without the charges from the third role.

Also also, "we both enioy raids...you know actually trying to have some fun"

Why does your fun outweigh the fun of the other alliance mate in your section?
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Explore, get exploration rewards.
  • PgeorgePgeorge Member Posts: 18
    The revives cost 1 gold so letting 40 revives expire would cost you 40 gold. You screwed yourselves for trying to brag about clearing with only 2 players blah blah. It's supposed to be a team event and designed to be completed that way. Don't blame someone else for your mistake
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 211 ★★
    We had a couple noobs join to steal raid rewards after a couple guys hammered through paths.

We had one lane left uncleared too. I’m fully aware we won’t be getting exploration that’s just how it works.

I do wish they’d make it so people can’t join a bg they aren’t assigned to. We’ve had a few raid poachers and it sucks.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    Hilldar said:

We had a couple noobs join to steal raid rewards after a couple guys hammered through paths.

We had one lane left uncleared too. I’m fully aware we won’t be getting exploration that’s just how it works.

I do wish they’d make it so people can’t join a bg they aren’t assigned to. We’ve had a few raid poachers and it sucks.

Yeah that's kinda petty and unfortunately you can6 do anything about it. Same way you can't do anything about petty alliance leaders kicking people before a reward drops.