ACT 9 - CHAPTER 1: REVELATION

124»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'd say so far, super easy. Kingpin and cgr still own almost every fight despite the lack of 6* attack bonus. Have only use 1 revive per boss thus far but that's due to my shoddy skills lol.

Easier than act 8?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

I'd say so far, super easy. Kingpin and cgr still own almost every fight despite the lack of 6* attack bonus. Have only use 1 revive per boss thus far but that's due to my shoddy skills lol.

Easier than act 8?
    About the same. The health pools in act 9 are huge though.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

Easier than act 8?
    Not really. Just finished 9.1.3 mid path (7*shards, some power gain node), it may be very annoying and much more champ restricting. Also I believe it was supposed to be cosmic champs path, but what I ended up doing was spamming heavy with America Chavez to stop power gain with Odin pre fight to remove damage reduction. It felt a bit cheese, but without AC I actually didn't know whom I could've use effectively
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    edited September 12

Just love this fight
    Seems super easy and fun
    Good job Kabam 👻

Also here is the offer 🧐🌝
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    edited September 12
    Scorpion is owning everything including Orochi despite no attack bonus and prowler is a god for the last phase of orochi
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251

Scorpion is owning everything including Orochi despite no attack bonus and prowler is a god for the last phase of orochi

Onslaught melt her in all her 6 phases
    Lady D also

Anyone easily handles final phase orochi lol. All her abilities are turned off.

Easy stuff orochi was fun. Bogged down a bit in phase 4 and 5 though.
    Aleor said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

Easier than act 8?
    Not really. Just finished 9.1.3 mid path (7*shards, some power gain node), it may be very annoying and much more champ restricting. Also I believe it was supposed to be cosmic champs path, but what I ended up doing was spamming heavy with America Chavez to stop power gain with Odin pre fight to remove damage reduction. It felt a bit cheese, but without AC I actually didn't know whom I could've use effectively
    That path may actually be bugged. I took the left most path though on my completion run.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Is the power gain on 9.1.3 bugged?
  • SegitoSegito Member Posts: 5
    The naming part of act and chapter is wrong I guess please check it out
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    TyEdge said:

I wonder if it’s giving 5% instead of 0.5% bar of power per scourge charge. Got to the Toad fight a couple times and I’m just going to give up on exploration until it’s fixed or content creators provide other options besides America Chavez since I don’t have her.

TyEdge said:

I wonder if it’s giving 5% instead of 0.5% bar of power per scourge charge. Got to the Toad fight a couple times and I’m just going to give up on exploration until it’s fixed or content creators provide other options besides America Chavez since I don’t have her.
    A misplaced decimal was my guess as well
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    Terrible, acto 9 supuestamente es para divertirnos pero no hacen pasar malos ratos, nodos que no tienen nada que ver con las acciones, y menos si no se tiene variedad, daño minimizado, encima acciones que no son del personajes como ejemplo apocalipsis 1 golpe en bloqueo y te aturde cuando era en el segundo golpe, la acción de destreza ah fallado constantemente, ya no saben cómo Sacar los recursos de los aspirantes
    I was using Rintrah on Muscle Wizard 9.1.2. I get that damage is reduced 75% if not unstoppable, but the last hit of my sp2 was sometimes doing exactly 0 damage.

It happened against P2099, Venompool and Aarkus.

What am I missing?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I was using Rintrah on Muscle Wizard 9.1.2. I get that damage is reduced 75% if not unstoppable, but the last hit of my sp2 was sometimes doing exactly 0 damage.

What am I missing?

I reported this during the beta, as did a couple of others. Appears it wasn’t fixed. Unstoppables from the node and unstoppables from his kit have a weird interaction and the game isn’t always recognizing them to apply to the damage reduction.

TyEdge said:

What am I missing?

I reported this during the beta, as did a couple of others. Appears it wasn’t fixed. Unstoppables from the node and unstoppables from his kit have a weird interaction and the game isn’t always recognizing them to apply to the damage reduction.
    Thank you for this info! I’m disappointed to know the bug has persisted that long but glad I’m not crazy or alone (about this issue; as for real life…)