New Venom the Last Dance trailer

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFsGDcy-6hc&t=94s

So Knull will apparently be the villain (or one of the villains) of this movie. I hope they will do him justice.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

So Knull will apparently be the villain (or one of the villains) of this movie. I hope they will do him justice.

First thing i did when saw him i knew it was him kinda expected him since the whole thing about his home attacking theres only one it can be but im hyped i hope he turns out well for future appearances as we need to see knull big event happen where multiple people get the symbiote influence
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

We deserve so much better than the **** they have given us.

Especially after Madame Web
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I cannot stand the voice they used for Venom, or the personality.
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    I might be missing context, but does someone who easily defeated a superman-esque character that is said to have the power of a million suns, but also die from being thrown at the sun given justice at all?

I might be missing context, but does someone who easily defeated a superman-esque character that is said to have the power of a million suns, but also die from being thrown at the sun given justice at all?

That was Sentry, and it said in the comic that he wanted to die so he flew into the sun
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    EdisonLaw said:

That was Sentry, and it said in the comic that he wanted to die so he flew into the sun
    Sentry died from being ripped apart though?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Sentry died from being ripped apart though?
    One of the times yes
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Yes, I saw Knull too...

May we can hope Venom will be Agent Venom?

EdisonLaw said:

Yes, I saw Knull too...

Possible but we might see him in MCU
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    edited September 13
    EdisonLaw said:

Knull desreves a more than avenger level movie, where all the avengers, x men and fantastic four combinedly faces knull and it must be, at least loosely based on 'king in black' comic series.
    I don't want that sony even touch knull. Knull is the big daddy of small level villains like toxin and carnage. His appearence in movie should be not more than he shown in trailer. Marvel should handle. I afraid that sony wouldn't destroyed knull, especially his some last movies are so devastating and do a total waste of hype.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Yes, I saw Knull too...

Possible but we might see him in MCU
    Lets be real mcu flash isn't becoming agent venom
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    KNULLLLLLLLL
    If he somehow dies in this movie
    I'll throw tomatoes at the theater's screen, break the projector
    And leave.

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

Marvel always kills of the best villains so quick I swear. Usually in the heroes origin story

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

Marvel always kills of the best villains so quick I swear. Usually in the heroes origin story
    Well apparently knull is being setup maybe for spiderman 4 so doubt he will die also if sony does wastes him then i hope disney buys spiderman for what ever price at this point as we need a king in black full story going on not a one and done event
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

You talk like they don't like the main characters gazillion times only to revive them in an alternate future 🤣🤣

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

You talk like they don't like the main characters gazillion times only to revive them in an alternate future 🤣🤣
    I meant mcu
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

The Brood got completely wasted in this non canon franchise. Sad.

It's not the brood
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    It's cute that yall think he's gonna be in the film anymore than he is in this trailer lmao. Have we learnt nothing? I wouldn't be shocked if half of what we've seen in trailers is not in the film

It's cute that yall think he's gonna be in the film anymore than he is in this trailer lmao. Have we learnt nothing? I wouldn't be shocked if half of what we've seen in trailers is not in the film

It’s an official trailer though
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

Well apparently knull is being setup maybe for spiderman 4 so doubt he will die also if sony does wastes him then i hope disney buys spiderman for what ever price at this point as we need a king in black full story going on not a one and done event
    What i want is for Knull to be an absolute badass and menace and even manage to conquer and venomize earth, only to then be somehow transported to the main universe and then make him absent for the same reason he was absent for so long in the comics (I think that was cuz he was imprisoned by Klyntar? And then once the Fantastic four and X men are set up, and we are done with the current big bad, bring King in black to the big screen.

Bendy said:

KNULLLLLLLLL
    And leave.

What i want is for Knull to be an absolute badass and menace and even manage to conquer and venomize earth, only to then be somehow transported to the main universe and then make him absent for the same reason he was absent for so long in the comics (I think that was cuz he was imprisoned by Klyntar? And then once the Fantastic four and X men are set up, and we are done with the current big bad, bring King in black to the big screen.
    Yep and same i want a big event as he deserves that hes the king in black he turned people into symbiotes and the heroes had to all fight together to stop him also he has a symbiote dragon like come on that be awesome on big screen or just me that thinks it would be
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    It’s sad that knull will be used in a non canon marvel movie event. Due to that, my excitement is semi high

It’s sad that knull will be used in a non canon marvel movie event. Due to that, my excitement is semi high

Well hes a symbiote so hes tied to sony only way mcu can have knull is if sony allows it which maybe they will maybe they wont hopefully do as if he stays just in sony then we wont ever get the real king in black story since it featured most of the main characters in the comics
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Well hes a symbiote so hes tied to sony only way mcu can have knull is if sony allows it which maybe they will maybe they wont hopefully do as if he stays just in sony then we wont ever get the real king in black story since it featured most of the main characters in the comics
    Jep exactly
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    I think I'm just exhausted from sony basically doing the bare minimum solely to prevent marvel studios from taking back rights.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    Yessss!!!!!

Knull may be the great villain of Spider Man 4 against Spidey and....Venom
    Link= https://thecosmiccircus.com/what-i-heard-spider-man-4-venom-and-knull/

@Darkraw346