What's your most regretted rank up?

124»

Comments

• DaaammnDaaammn Member Posts: 1
    Mine is venom he's r3 but he's the most trash champion in game. Even at r3 his damage is absolute garbage. Only ranked him up cus of valaint title otherwise i won't even touch that trash
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★

DaWae316 said:

For me it was R3 Guardian, he really wants that max sig for utility. Without it he is a basic champion and honestly really boring to play.

He's still a monster unawakened. He's my next r3 and he's only sig 30
    Get ready to be underwhelmed.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

DaWae316 said:

For me it was R3 Guardian, he really wants that max sig for utility. Without it he is a basic champion and honestly really boring to play.

Relic???
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    He has damage and that's it. A very tight rotation. At max sig he can take some tough defenders but still a champ with tight rotation which a lot of players don't like (with some exceptions like cgr ofcourse).

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    He has damage and that's it. A very tight rotation. At max sig he can take some tough defenders but still a champ with tight rotation which a lot of players don't like (with some exceptions like cgr ofcourse).
    Fair enough
    Anyway, I love using guardian he's easy to me and does fantastic damage
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97
    Corvus Glaive, pulled him twice as a 7* and got him to R2. He works sometimes, but the health pools and nodes beat him almost every time. Also Wong, fun to play but never really use him. And I'd say my R5 Ascended Phoenix but I was messing around and knew she wasn't going to be useful, still pretty bonkers with a full synergy team
  • DaWae316DaWae316 Member Posts: 4

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    Exactly. Hit the nail right on the head. He basically feels like a poor man's CGR, at least CGR has some utility unawakened. Guardian needs that high sig for his utility.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    edited September 13
    7r2 unawakened peni parker - rubbish for the secutor tactic on path 9 and everywhere else. My Ally mate says she's also rubbish for the tatic even duped with the heal block sig.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

7r2 unawakened peni parker - rubbish for the secutor tactic on path 9 and everywhere else. My Ally mate says she's also rubbish for the tatic even duped with the heal block sig.

Hm I still use her in tier 2 path 9.
    R4 ascended.
    She procs her heal block after heal stack up to 10 or so. Then you just nuke them with one sp2
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

This person spamming disagrees on a post that says absolutely nothing can kindly go to hell
    Lmfaoooooo 😭😭😭😭
  • InfamousPlayerInfamousPlayer Member Posts: 32
    I regret ranking Immortal abomination he does not suit my play style\

I regret ranking Immortal abomination he does not suit my play style\

NOOOOOO HES MY BOY
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Took Domino to rank 3. I regrett that I didn't it sooner. She's not ever summoners cup of tea but she's so useful for most things. No one champ can do everything but Domino is fun to use and when she crits, it's so serious damage. For BG is becomes a dual threat so it makes my opponent draft champs to counter her. Then I used her on act and now they have a useless champ on their roster. So much fun playing mind games in BG.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Bugmat78 said:

Hm I still use her in tier 2 path 9.
    R4 ascended.
    She procs her heal block after heal stack up to 10 or so. Then you just nuke them with one sp2
    Mine isn't awakened but Tard says she isn't great even with the dupe. Having the defender stack 10 regens before it procs is a lot. Found Omega Sentinel with half immunity has been better.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    MBB said:

This woman. I’m reget when rank her up instead Bullseye 7*, awakend Crossbone 7*.
    Havent user her after rankup in all content except arena

She’s still a high tier BG nuke tho
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    None, I don't jump on so called hype train created by BG meta or any meta and rank mid champions. Rank champions you like so there will be no regrets 😃
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    DaWae316 said:

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    Exactly. Hit the nail right on the head. He basically feels like a poor man's CGR, at least CGR has some utility unawakened. Guardian needs that high sig for his utility.
    I fully agree with this.

I actually took Prowler to r2 instead of Guardian, because Prowler is fun, and Guardian is boring.

And with full immunities, Falter and fantastic ability to counter Evade, I've been finding him incredibly useful, and the damage is more than good enough. Is it as high as Guardian's? No - but it's good enough. And for anyone who isn't focused on high-end Battlegrounds, I think you'll get more out of champs like Prowler than Guardian.
    DaWae316 said:

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    Yeah exactly. He definitely looks insane on paper but if you have him on bg deck, you'll usually use him on defense or just don't use him at all.

I sometimes feel the same about sunspot as well.

DaWae316 said:

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    I fully agree with this.

I actually took Prowler to r2 instead of Guardian, because Prowler is fun, and Guardian is boring.

And with full immunities, Falter and fantastic ability to counter Evade, I've been finding him incredibly useful, and the damage is more than good enough. Is it as high as Guardian's? No - but it's good enough. And for anyone who isn't focused on high-end Battlegrounds, I think you'll get more out of champs like Prowler than Guardian.
    I actually use guardian only on questing. He is so annoying he also takes the only rarity hulkbuster relic I have (5*) Which otherwise I would use for nimrod.

DaWae316 said:

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    I fully agree with this.

I actually use guardian only on questing. He is so annoying he also takes the only rarity hulkbuster relic I have (5*) Which otherwise I would use for nimrod.
    I use him all the time. I get your gripes but we are allowed to rank different champs. Mu guardian is 7* r3

DaWae316 said:

DaWae316 said:

Relic???
    I fully agree with this.

I use him all the time. I get your gripes but we are allowed to rank different champs. Mu guardian is 7* r3
    Sure. Just rankup whomever you like.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Guardian unfortunately cannot take many mutants due to his dps being shock, but his value may go up as we see more 7 star Sinisters in the game.

Btw, does anyone regret r3 Hulk, Maestro, or Weapon X?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    MBB said:

This woman. I’m reget when rank her up instead Bullseye 7*, awakend Crossbone 7*.
    Havent user her after rankup in all content except arena

Same here buddy. I fully regret the decision
  • qqwweerrttyytqqwweerrttyyt Member Posts: 2
    Apoc r5
    I know he boosts mutants but you have to use him first and that’s painful. Even with the 4 charges he’s so slow everywhere.