9.1.4 claire voyant is horrible

XreissXreiss Member Posts: 63
Does anyone have advice how to beat the 9.1.4 bwcv ? Seems like she has way to much going on at once to handle. And if i mange to get a decent but of damage in, she regens after she throws a specials .

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Yup, most painful regular boss in the entire game imo
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Tried torch, scorp, doom didnt work
    Gonna do hulk and ham in exploration
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 104
    Void should cancel her Regen with his debuffs
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Void. Don’t intercept her, try not to hit her except to create space or to throw an sp1 for more debuffs. Just get your petrifies up and let her stack regens. She will melt.

If you intercept her and take away the protection, it’ll purify all your debuffs when it comes back. Avoid intercepting at all costs.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    And if you don't have void? Screwed.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I used r3 7* sig 40 silk so I can barely remember her lol. Def recommend silk preferably duped too. My brother used ham but it did cost a few revs
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    KT1 did it with anti venom, although it didn’t seem easy. I think Sandman could do it with sp1 spam. Probably Leader too.
  • MidiMidi Member Posts: 2
    I used torch with prefight,it worked for me
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,888 ★★★★★
    Can unduped silk take her?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Member Posts: 266 ★★★★
    Void and parry, do nothing else
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 134 ★★
    Its funny, because in beta that boss was ok

She had node that put heal block and armor break on her when attacker activated special, instead of footloose.

As it stands, this boss is hell straight out of EOP
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Used Titania with 2 revives. She is very nasty, the unstoppable and evades stay forever. I played aggressively with sp3 and spamming heavies with Titania. But this approach felt like forcing my way out. Wonder if there's a proper counter that Kabam expected here.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,888 ★★★★★
    5* void took her upto 10%, red guardian did the rest.

Nefaria nd leader should be good against her I guess.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    1 tapped her with Mid Chi.
  • Cyberguy7777Cyberguy7777 Member Posts: 8
    The issue is your masteries. You need petrify and despair.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    I just breezed through it with my sig20 r3 silk don't even remember the nodes lmao
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

Void and parry, do nothing else

I restarted the lane three times before I thought to bring Void. Void was great, just took a while since you can't throw his specials
    edited September 13

Can unduped silk take her?

I tried her (7r3 unduped) and couldn't get it done. Same with Torch.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Somehow I used yellowjacket and in one go I got her to 50 percent then I used a whole revive bundle and couldn't kill her. Just restarted and did vox instead, almost a solo , very easy
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 111
    High sig Cap iw with a tech on the team. Just parry, nothing else. The petrifies will kill her in under a minute. Very funny to see the summary screen show no damage taken for either champ
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
  • Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 19
    did a solo with torch but cant say it was a cheese...
    there are multiple things to take care of
    1. regen
    2. protection
    3. footloose unstoppable, evade

i just did 3 hit combo with torch, and during footloose i parried and did 2 lights to keep the regen stacks in control

just to inform my torch is 6*r5 ascended and finished with approx 15-20% health remaining.... so yeah not the best fight but doable lmao
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48

Void. Don’t intercept her, try not to hit her except to create space or to throw an sp1 for more debuffs. Just get your petrifies up and let her stack regens. She will melt.

If you intercept her and take away the protection, it’ll purify all your debuffs when it comes back. Avoid intercepting at all costs.

Will an unawakened void work? I have a 7* void though he is not awekend my 6* is awakened but is only a r3 so which one should I use ?

Will an unawakened void work? I have a 7* void though he is not awekend my 6* is awakened but is only a r3 so which one should I use ?
    You can't use sp1 to gain debuffs, and once fear of the void hits (which takes awhile to build up since no sp1), you lose all damage until the 3 debuffs are built back up. I'd take the 7* personally since it has a higher health pool and attack and you're not racing to get to fear of the void like a normal fight.
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Member Posts: 42
    Used like 10 revives on her, She was way tougher than Orochi smh
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 138
    Just any Void or Captain America IW with a tech (parry).
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Void absolutely cheesed her!
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Mister negative with photon