Any update on the Glory compensation from last week?

CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
I understood there was 3 sets of compensation going out from the RAIDS issue last week:
1. RAID tickets being re-imbursed
2. Energy/potions
3. Same Glory as received the previous week

Has there been any news on the Glory? I haven't seen anything.

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Not really other than they’re working on it
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Dave said in a couple spots yesterday that they are working on it and he will update when he has more specific information to share.

It's honestly impressive how long it's taking. They've had to do this before and it's never taken anywhere close to this long.
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Member Posts: 116
    Thank you both. Yes, I find it so bizarre. Just copy the data from the previous week. Very strange.

Thank you both. Yes, I find it so bizarre. Just copy the data from the previous week. Very strange.

It isn't quite that easy because players have swapped alliances at this point. They have to do it all manually to confirm the alliance rewards and confirm who is in the alliance to receive them. It's been done manually in the past as well, so this isn't a new process that they're trying to figure out.
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    I still say that if they want a W on this, they should double this week's rewards instead.
    Buffalax said:

I still say that if they want a W on this, they should double this week's rewards instead.

The only problem with that would be the week of missing raid tickets that wouldn't come if they just doubled the rewards.

Buffalax said:

The only problem with that would be the week of missing raid tickets that wouldn't come if they just doubled the rewards.
    … and the huge overflow of Glory this will create
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    edited September 13

Buffalax said:

There's raid in 2 weeks , there's a lot of stuff to spend it

Buffalax said:

It would be a separate package, so it shouldn't be a problem...as long as it comes out before the glory store reset on Monday, which somehow seems increasingly unlikely.

Buffalax said:

I hear you. I just use Glory mostly to buy Raid tickets anyway, but I’d like to know we are actually getting the AQ rewards and Glory we were told we are getting before purchasing those tickets. They typically had these comps out by the end of the week the issue occurred. Can’t figure out why this time it’s taking nearly 2 weeks (and counting). I’m sure it’ll go out as promised, just confusing as to why it’s so delayed.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★

Buffalax said:

I hear you. I just use Glory mostly to buy Raid tickets anyway, but I’d like to know we are actually getting the AQ rewards and Glory we were told we are getting before purchasing those tickets. They typically had these comps out by the end of the week the issue occurred. Can’t figure out why this time it’s taking nearly 2 weeks (and counting). I’m sure it’ll go out as promised, just confusing as to why it’s so delayed.
    To be honest, Kabam have promised compensation and then never followed up the past so maybe they're just going to wait until we forget
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Just repeat the bug from the first raid week where we accumulated rewards at each milestone lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Imagine if because of raids this week bare people hit the glory cap💀
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    edited September 13
    @KabamDORK an update would be great. It is friday