Why is Count Nefaria being power drained in War?

2»

Comments

• Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 294 ★★

Jkw634 said:

It happened to me 2 aw ago. I faced 4 mystics and all 4 were tactics. It only happened in 2 of the 4 fights which leads me to believe it’s a mastery interaction.

Do you remember which nodes didn’t have the bug occur? I fought an ebony maw that had increase power gain from one of the nodes and that fight wasn’t bugged maybe because Nefaria coudn’t reduce his power rate enough? Otherwise it happen on 3 other tactic champs including a mutant tactic defender.
    Node 18 Mephisto did not happen
    Node 27 mordo did not happen
    Node 45 wong it did happen
    Node 46 mangog it did happen
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 294 ★★

Jkw634 said:

It happened to me 2 aw ago. I faced 4 mystics and all 4 were tactics. It only happened in 2 of the 4 fights which leads me to believe it’s a mastery interaction.

Do you remember which nodes didn’t have the bug occur? I fought an ebony maw that had increase power gain from one of the nodes and that fight wasn’t bugged maybe because Nefaria coudn’t reduce his power rate enough? Otherwise it happen on 3 other tactic champs including a mutant tactic defender.
    Fought maw on node 45 this past aw and no issues destroyed him.
  • SaleasSaleas Member Posts: 1
    Fought at node 42 vs white tiger happened
    Fought at boss node vs dust also happened
  • Coronam8112Coronam8112 Member Posts: 1
    I just used Nefaria in AW and was also losing health when the defender (Sasquatch) was heal blocked.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

I've got eyes on this. Will get this to the game team and get some answers. Likely though won't hear back until Monday at the earliest. Stay Tuned.

Hey @KabamDORK I know you guys have been busy but just wanted to follow up and see if there’s been any news on this. Would love to use him in war but I don’t want to test it out and cost my alliance any unnecessary deaths if he’s still bugged.
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 69 ★★★
    edited September 13
    Attish said:

We're still very much active on both the Forums and Discord. Both are places to interact and ask questions, but we're still working on getting responses out more promptly.

@KabamDORK

Can we get someone who is actually addressing the ongoing pile of issues and the sad state of game and lack of communication?
    Why there is no one addressing the RAIDS issue ongoing with the Nefaria bug?
    It seems mods are avoiding these as banned topics.
    With the raids people lost resources while with nefaria many people paid for the deals a significant amount to get a bigger champ.

No one is avoiding anything. We've got coms on our bugs page about the Raids issue, however we do not have an update on the compensation yet. Nefaria we're waiting on confirmation of action to be able to get you those answers. As for getting you the person who is on the ground doing the work on these issues.. They will tell you nothing different than we are. We aren't sitting around here hoarding information so the community can't have it.

There's a lot going on at the moment with the game and multiple teams on different issues. As we get updates we come and post them.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited September 13
    KabamDORK said:

No one is avoiding anything. We've got coms on our bugs page about the Raids issue, however we do not have an update on the compensation yet. Nefaria we're waiting on confirmation of action to be able to get you those answers. As for getting you the person who is on the ground doing the work on these issues.. They will tell you nothing different than we are. We aren't sitting around here hoarding information so the community can't have it.

There's a lot going on at the moment with the game and multiple teams on different issues. As we get updates we come and post them.

(Admin) and (Mod) tags back working for Crashed, Dork, Pinwheel now 😀

(testing quoting above without the forced color tag, to see if automatic color has also been fixed for them too)

(edit) Nope to the color. (unless auto color doesn’t apply for quotes, but pretty sure it used to when you would quote them).
    And still doesn’t show an Admin/Mod block next to “# of Views” when viewing list of posts.

Was hoping the tag next to their names on the actual reply comments within posts would have meant that rest of that issue was fixed.