Just realised...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★

Chapter 1 in both recent acts is named the same...
There's some meaning behind it ig

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★

Could mean they used it as a placeholder and forgot to change the name before launch.

Oh wait, true.
    It's called Revalation
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Yea i noticed that i was joking in my ally line of next one be what 8.2 was called
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★

Or, there really isn't any meaning behind it besides it goes along with what occurs story wise. You always looking too much into things lol.
    Buttehrs said:

Or, there really isn't any meaning behind it besides it goes along with what occurs story wise. You always looking too much into things lol.
    It's fun
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

It's fun
    Nah. It's annoying when you post something nonsense every few hours looking too much into things. Use reddit for that.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    No no, it just means they are still casting shadows. It's too many shadows to be casted, just like bugs
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    edited September 13

Buttehrs said:

It's fun
    Yes it's definitely fun. That's what forums are for. I definitely find these posts fun, atleast, So I'm with ya.

Buttehrs said:

It's fun
    Yes it's definitely fun. That's what forums are for. I definitely find these posts fun, atleast, So I'm with ya.
    Thank you.
    We aren't in some formal meeting or idk the heck what, the forums are for the community to have fun and engage, nothing strict
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

It's fun
    Thank you.
    We aren't in some formal meeting or idk the heck what, the forums are for the community to have fun and engage, nothing strict
    Buttehrs really thought they were the sherrif laying down the law 💀
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Looks like there is a big shadow (Chronoserpent ) is over looking (controlling) the smaller shadow (Act 8 &9 mini bosses).