STOP SERPENT - COLLECTIVE STOPPAGE

SABLESABLE Member Posts: 14
Are you tired of seeing Serpent in Battle Grounds, Alliance Wars, and anywhere else in MCOC?

If so, we should collectively stop using Serpent until Kabam fixes this headache of a champ.

What are your thoughts? Are you among those who will stop using him throughout the game?

Comments

• M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    I am not tired of seeing him anywhere.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    SABLE said:

Are you tired of seeing Serpent in Battle Grounds, Alliance Wars, and anywhere else in MCOC?

If so, we should collectively stop using Serpent until Kabam fixes this headache of a champ.

What are your thoughts? Are you among those who will stop using him throughout the game?

#Serpent needs a nerf
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    No mate
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited September 13
    Funk said:

No mate

Yes mate
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143

Ban him in BGs. Easy.

Use counters/boosts elsewhere.

I don't like him either, but, just like you said, we can ban him and that's that.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138

Funk said:

No mate

Yes mate
    Three bags full, mate.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Just ban him.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Good idea, everyone else stop using Serpent so I can put mine on defense and get an easy win. Let's stop using putting Serpent on BG and AW defense. I support this theory but it doesn't mean I have to follow it. Good thing about life you can support things but doesn't mean to you have to do it. All hail Serpent being on the bench.......
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★
    edited September 13
    Why haven't they nerved Groot yet then? This is the logic, yes?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

Why haven't they nerved Groot yet then? This is the logic, yes?

Nerfing Groot would make him second best champ in the game, so I bring on the nerf. Alll hail Groot, King of MCOC.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Am I the only one who loves fighting serpent? (Only when i draft a domino and my opponent doesn't have a counter ofcourse but still)
    Sassy is goated btw 🐐
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    Stop using him and the data might suggest needing a buff. Lol.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Am I the only one who loves fighting serpent? (Only when i draft a domino and my opponent doesn't have a counter ofcourse but still)
    Sassy is goated btw 🐐

Yea I think it’s just you lol. I don’t personally like spending 85s in a battlegrounds fight
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    He gets me like 10 kills every war lol
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★
    SABLE said:

No
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    As soon as BG match starts and enemy deck is seen, I 100% don't even look anything but at serpent to ban that goof.
  • SABLESABLE Member Posts: 14

Yea that’s right boooo serpent grrrr *audible anger noises*

So, instead of asking if I need help in dealing with Serpent or offering tricks, tips, or hints, your response is to bully… We have an awesome community
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    SABLE said:

So, instead of asking if I need help in dealing with Serpent or offering tricks, tips, or hints, your response is to bully… We have an awesome community
    To be fair, you opened the Thread suggesting people boycott Serpent.
    Wicket329 said:

OP, do you have a Serpent ranked up to stop using or is this just something you are asking others to do?

I have a ranked 6*, but since I find him to be a headache myself, I refuse to put him in my BG deck and AW - so other people don’t have to worry. I am trying to help more people enjoy the game, especially since the non-balancing issue recently.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    SABLE said:

Ban him in BGs. Easy.

Use counters/boosts elsewhere.

If we just stop using him in BG but leave other usage, KABAM won’t take it seriously.
    They won’t take this request seriously anyway

SABLE said:

To be fair, you opened the Thread suggesting people boycott Serpent.
    I did. But there’s always other ways of approaching a situation or discussion. My original post was made out of frustration, more than likely due to not having a wide enough roster or the correct champ to counter him.

It still doesn’t remove the ultimate issue, Serpent is a pain.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited September 14
    SABLE said:

That was bullying? My post was made to sound humorous but it was not sarcasm, I still meant every word. I despise serpent and think he’s drastically overtuned. I fought for his rebalancing in the 900+ comment thread about his rebalancing, and we didn’t get it.

If you know serpent you know there’s no tips and tricks to give other than save your relic for his death immunity which you probably already know. Other than that just get luckier in pulling & drafting counters because that’s the only way to deal with him lol.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I kill him with Chavez
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Nah. The serpent is an awesome champ. If you struggle against him, just use Dani Moonstar and problem solved.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I didn't invest my resources to boycott😏