7k units drained!

17111711 Member Posts: 300 ★★
edited September 13 in General Discussion
So after farming for 7k units I decided to do the abyss and got 2 more paths done and I am left with 2 more paths to go looks like I’m going to be grinding some more units to get 100 percent hopefully.

Comments

• VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    How did you end up using that many units in Abyss? I got bored and decided to finally hop into Abyss. I didn't have to go into my stash and ended up dropping a team revive on Collector. Ran a second path and did the same thing for the Carina's Challengers.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 869 ★★★
    Hmm you could get the r3 6 star material for literal dirt cheap anywhere in the game and you could get the abyss nexus every single month from the bg objectives OR you could spend thousands of units on Abyss. Smart choice.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Responders here acting like the OP didn’t know everything you’re saying are the real special ones.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    If abyss 100% had a 6* labyrinth ultron it would still be worth doing but as it stands this post genuinely pains me
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Why???🤔
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★
    Bro is getting flamed 💀💀💀
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Bro took the word sadomasochism to a whole other level.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Why the Abyss? Just curious.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

He said he just really wanted the collector/grandmaster profile pic. I don't remember which one you get
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★

He said he just really wanted the collector/grandmaster profile pic. I don't remember which one you get
    For 7,000 units though??? Oh ok.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

For 7,000 units though??? Oh ok.
    Unless he was joking, he said he was grinding for 7000 units and to get the profile pic. That's dedication.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    edited September 14
    @1711 7k units, that’s crazy! Hey, don’t continue wasting time and resources exploring it. Like many have said, the rewards are outdated. However, if you still want the title and profile picture, focus on Necro and other contents with better rewards, once your account is loaded with many 7r3s, go into Abyss and breeze through it. Even that, not sure it’s worth it but maybe just for the fun of it.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

This is painful to look at. Abyss is pointless and has no value. Could've used those units for Necropolis or saved them for Cyber monday

Man I remember when it was top of the top content.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

What was your team? That's a lot.

If it was the one you posted previously, let us know what paths you've already done and we'll give better tips this time.

I'm pretty sure you intentionally screenshotted it with mynuts comment 😏
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

This is painful to look at. Abyss is pointless and has no value. Could've used those units for Necropolis or saved them for Cyber monday

Man I remember when it was top of the top content.
    Remember the horseman of the abyss? 🥰 And their substitutes.
  • 17111711 Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Hi everyone I can just grind for more units for the abyss as I have plenty of time on hands so I feel ok grinding for units.
    Also thanks for commenting on this post!
    edited September 14
    And also I did not pay for these units and yes I’ve grinded all these units by doing arena and eq also other activities.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    1711 said:

Hi everyone I can just grind for more units for the abyss as I have plenty of time on hands so I feel ok grinding for units.

No matter how much you grind, those are 7k units that could've gone to Banquet or Cyberweeked and those would've paid off way more than Abyss.
    Say you grind 7k units before Cyberweeked or Banquet, you could've had 14k instead and gotten better rewards, Abyss gives you nothing other then a pat on the back lmao.