Bugs that we are tired of

13»

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    edited September 14

Pikolu said:

Hey OP, you need to seriously chill. It is one thing to post about a bug, and it is a completely different thing to start attacking other forum members for not agreeing with you.

You can probably expect forum jail time after the weekend (unless kabam sees this before then) and I will warn you that people have had their in-game accounts actioned on for behavior on forums. If you keep going down this path you're on, then you could be seeing consequences on your own game. Be nice to people.

Yet people can down play my valid point? If kabam gets rid of me idc at this point. I got a good job and school and box professionally. Yall gaslighting me on an issue and I’m just sick of the people on here doing the same thing and it being the same people on top of that.
    Your history on the forums is made up entirely of making complaints that are either corrected by forum users or even yourself when you realized what you were doing incorrectly. What is different about this one? You didn't jump down anyone's throat in your other couple dozen posts where you raised non-issues, yet with this one you feel a need to aggressively attack anyone that disagrees with you. It's unnecessary.
  • Nerdsbescared94Nerdsbescared94 Member Posts: 56
    Lokx said:

I thought you were talking about combo’ing into a special but getting blocked.

No I would tap and hold after his first hit in sp1 but it didn’t slow mo till like the last two but I guess these guys think it’s just me
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    edited September 14

https://youtu.be/Rq9D8EsHEiQ?feature=shared

Tried posting this to show proof of how kabam has bad bugs that cost people there champs, potions, or units. Been complaining for years on not being able to show video proof. Comments won’t let me post either so youtube it is

It's hard to tell if there's a bug or the timing is slightly off in your video without having the visible screen inputs option on so we can see every tap anywhere on your screen. Unfortunately your video has no proof of anything. Try making another video with all screen touches visible.
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Hey OP, you need to seriously chill. It is one thing to post about a bug, and it is a completely different thing to start attacking other forum members for not agreeing with you.

You can probably expect forum jail time after the weekend (unless kabam sees this before then) and I will warn you that people have had their in-game accounts actioned on for behavior on forums. If you keep going down this path you're on, then you could be seeing consequences on your own game. Be nice to people.

Yet people can down play my valid point? If kabam gets rid of me idc at this point. I got a good job and school and box professionally. Yall gaslighting me on an issue and I’m just sick of the people on here doing the same thing and it being the same people on top of that
    People can only speak from their own experience, and in their experience, that isn't bugged. What you are experiencing could be a unique bug that no one else is experiencing.

Nothing anyone has said here has deserved your comments you have made. Being respectful will go much further than being a troll. No one here started taking you seriously after your first comment accusing everyone of being bots for not agreeing with you.
    The people started to say it was me so I got triggered cause it shows clearly in the video that I’m capable of doing it and that it wasn’t happening the whole fight. Not only that but I’ve watched and seen the same people trying to down play people’s complaints. Most don’t bother how ever I’m sick of this hater **** so ima stir the pot this time. Game isn’t worth it to me at this point. I’m finding myself more mad then enjoying the game play and when I go to forums they got the same stupid crowd that talks down everyone’s complaints or opinions. Idc anymore cause I got a real life outside the game. An electrician mind you. Even my alliance hates how kabam forums are. All a bunch of adults with real lives. That should say something about the crowd but people want to act like their poo don’t stink.

Pikolu said:

Yet people can down play my valid point? If kabam gets rid of me idc at this point. I got a good job and school and box professionally. Yall gaslighting me on an issue and I’m just sick of the people on here doing the same thing and it being the same people on top of that
    Sorry, but what does your life outside the game say about your life inside the game?
    Your history on the forums is made up entirely of making complaints that are either corrected by forum users or even yourself when you realized what you were doing incorrectly. What is different about this one? You didn't jump down anyone's throat in your other couple dozen posts where you raised non-issues, yet with this one you feel a need to aggressively attack anyone that disagrees with you. It's unnecessary.
    My life outside here is more important than arguing with people that live to game mobile games and troll anyone that has a complaint on the game. That’s why everyone catching strays. I’m sick of trolls that sit at legendary acting like people can’t have issues and then call it a “skills issue”
    Vikings27 said:

Tried posting this to show proof of how kabam has bad bugs that cost people there champs, potions, or units. Been complaining for years on not being able to show video proof. Comments won’t let me post either so youtube it is

It's hard to tell if there's a bug or the timing is slightly off in your video without having the visible screen inputs option on so we can see every tap anywhere on your screen. Unfortunately your video has no proof of anything. Try making another video with all screen touches visible.
    How you do that with an iPhone 13?

Vikings27 said:

Wish i knew, sorry. I have a Galaxy and it's a feature in my screen record. You might have to look it up unless someone here can provide the info.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    edited September 14

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

People can only speak from their own experience, and in their experience, that isn't bugged. What you are experiencing could be a unique bug that no one else is experiencing.

Nothing anyone has said here has deserved your comments you have made. Being respectful will go much further than being a troll. No one here started taking you seriously after your first comment accusing everyone of being bots for not agreeing with you.
    The people started to say it was me so I got triggered cause it shows clearly in the video that I’m capable of doing it and that it wasn’t happening the whole fight. Not only that but I’ve watched and seen the same people trying to down play people’s complaints. Most don’t bother how ever I’m sick of this hater **** so ima stir the pot this time. Game isn’t worth it to me at this point. I’m finding myself more mad then enjoying the game play and when I go to forums they got the same stupid crowd that talks down everyone’s complaints or opinions. Idc anymore cause I got a real life outside the game. An electrician mind you. Even my alliance hates how kabam forums are. All a bunch of adults with real lives. That should say something about the crowd but people want to act like their poo don’t stink.
    If you're triggered by that, then it is probably time to give up MCOC for awhile. I recommend trying out meditation, and when you start to get angry, think about things you are grateful for. It is impossible to be both angry and grateful at the same time and gratitude is the great alchemizer in life. I'll even suggest writing down 3 things you're grateful for each night in a journal if you keep one.

Vikings27 said:

https://support.screenpal.com/portal/en/kb/articles/show-finger-taps-when-recording-your-screen-on-ios

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Nobody here is responsible for your feelings. If the forums and the game are going to get you this worked up, leaning into is not the answer. You had an opportunity to show grace and admit that it might be your fault. Instead, you opted to attack people. Some players even stated that they tried it and didn't notice a bug. They took that time out to try and help you narrow down the issue. It might not be your timing, it could be something else. But nobody is seeing this bug but you. You can't expect players to agree with an experience that they don't have.
    I will have to figure out to show my finger movement on the screen but I promise it isn’t a skill or timing issue. I’ve played this game since it started pretty much and it has had its bugs to know it could very well be one for me. I got an iPhone 13 with a clear screen that’s dry.

Vikings27 said:

https://support.screenpal.com/portal/en/kb/articles/show-finger-taps-when-recording-your-screen-on-ios
    Just tried it and it doesn’t work, if I try to use it in game the controls stop working unless I use it to where you can’t see my tracks. How ever this time around the game isn’t bugging out. Only thing I can think of was restarting the ap. Now I feel like a meat head
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Bro people in the thread genuinely tried to be constructive and you basically went agree with me and if you don't then you are wrong and are not helping me. I literally don't know how else to say this except if this was an am I the jerk post you would be the jerk💀. If you apologise to the people you insulted, your reprimand when kabam comes knocking on monday will hopefully be less severe, saying this genuinely. Like pikolu said, if the game is making u this stressed, try take a break, medidate etc. If not meditating start doing something enjoyable for example try playing piano or take photos or smth. Take your attention away from mcoc for a bit

Bro people in the thread genuinely tried to be constructive and you basically went agree with me and if you don't then you are wrong and are not helping me. I literally don't know how else to say this except if this was an am I the jerk post you would be the jerk💀. If you apologise to the people you insulted, your reprimand when kabam comes knocking on monday will hopefully be less severe, saying this genuinely. Like pikolu said, if the game is making u this stressed, try take a break, medidate etc. If not meditating start doing something enjoyable for example try playing piano or take photos or smth. Take your attention away from mcoc for a bit

It was a bug just had to restart the game

That wouldn't classify as a 'bug', just game getting sluggish from needing a restart like when a computer is acting abnormal. A bug is improper coding that needs fixed. Either way, I'm glad it appears resolved.
    Pikolu said:

Was stirring the pot really worth it?
    No not at all. Mainly cause I wasn’t wrong but neither were you guys. My timing was good just needed a restart…. I am laughing though
    The timing is easy on Hawkeye. Why it wasn’t doing the slow motion after, well i don’t know, how ever after I restarted and played again recently to screen record it again along with tracking my taps, I hit it every time after the first hit. Slow motions started to work all over again

The timing is easy on Hawkeye. Why it wasn’t doing the slow motion after, well i don’t know, how ever after I restarted and played again recently to screen record it again along with tracking my taps, I hit it every time after the first hit. Slow motions started to work all over again

Pro-tip, this is the part where you swallow your pride and apologize for being aggressive with everyone.

I don’t mind apologizing for insulting those that caught strays but I know for a fact it wasn’t my timing. I restarted the game and it does it every time now.

Pro-tip, this is the part where you swallow your pride and apologize for being aggressive with everyone.
    edited September 14
    I’m sorry for those that got insulted by me. I’m still 10 toes down that it was a bug though.

I’m sorry for those that got insulted by me. I’m still 10 toes down that it was a bug though.

That's not how bugs work, those need to be fixed by developers. If this was a recent issue it's just that your game or phone needed that restart. Glad it's working as intended now.