SoS Part 3: Nick Fury vs Photon

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,683 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 14 in General Discussion
We got Skill/Medium objective done using a few revives and attack boosts 😁

Comments

• Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163 β˜…
    It’s great that there are various options for SOS fight, got it done with 3 different champs albeit with many revives but it’s done
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,683 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sunstar19 said:

It’s great that there are various options for SOS fight, got it done with 3 different champs albeit with many revives but it’s done

Who did you use?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How does Nick solo her, She’s bleed immune
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 14
    EdisonLaw said:

They said they used revives and boosts.. op thinks we need to be updated on their account.. one day they'll show us all their crystals again, look forward to it
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163 β˜…

Sunstar19 said:

Who did you use?
    Moondragon, Silk and Titania - last one not recommended as Haymaker can screw up the times when I needed to hit block for petrify
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

You can solo her easily. Nick has really good damage..
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shang or bullseye for skill M?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 14

Did 25 percent with bullseye in one go first time
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

reminder Photon is tagged as an β€œAvenger”, so bleed or no, he starts with enough changes to ignore her miss at the start of the fight.
    edited September 14
    Trek26 said:

EdisonLaw said:

They said they used revives and boosts.. op thinks we need to be updated on their account.. one day they'll show us all their crystals again, look forward to it
    Hmmm Idk why you think that posting SoS fight attacker options and results = I think you all need to be updated on my account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. That's just wild lmfaooooo. But sure I'll definitely keep you posted on my crystals...I'll even tag you
    EdisonLaw said:

Yeah she is but at 5 Tactical charges, Fury counter's miss, and when at 20 charges or when in his 2nd life, his attack rating increases.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bro's posting all of these as if it was as hard as Necropolis lmao.

With all the fights we do over months, there ends up being more defenders (not to mention having to fight them multiple times) and their nodes are much harder than necro, just with no damage cap
    These are not harder Necropolis in general (not talking about nodes specifically) lmao if you think they are then you probably haven't fully explored Necropolis.

Man you really be coming up with some bs assumptions as to why somebody is doing something. Lmao are you ok? I post this to show options I used for this fight. Relax. Go back to your basement and let people have fun.
    Can guarantee you nobody cares, that's why you go ratioed on the first three lol.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 β˜…β˜…β˜…

With all the fights we do over months, there ends up being more defenders (not to mention having to fight them multiple times) and their nodes are much harder than necro, just with no damage cap
    These are not harder Necropolis in general (not talking about nodes specifically) lmao if you think they are then you probably haven't fully explored Necropolis.
    Most of these are harder than necro fights unless it’s the actual difficult necro fights like necro fant
    edited September 14

Most of these are harder than necro fights unless it’s the actual difficult necro fights like necro fant
    No they're not, Necropolis fights are longer and the nodes are challenging it's not like you're fighting ROL WS. These fights are much quicker (even if they have harder nodes) and because it's only one fight you can pick whatever counter you want, in Necropolis you only have 5 champs for all the fights in the path not too mention Necropolis Grandmaster which single handedly beats any WoW SoS fight in terms of difficulty.

Man you really be coming up with some bs assumptions as to why somebody is doing something. Lmao are you ok? I post this to show options I used for this fight. Relax. Go back to your basement and let people have fun.
    Can guarantee you nobody cares, that's why you go ratioed on the first three lol.
    Can guarantee you that @ItsClobberinTime definitely cares. That's why they're always swooping in on my post trying so hard to troll and get attention. Awww hugs! I love you too boo. 🫢🏽😚😘❀️

I'll say use who you think will be best. I heard Shang was good for this fight.

Can guarantee you that @ItsClobberinTime definitely cares. That's why they're always swooping in on my post trying so hard to troll and get attention. Awww hugs! I love you too boo. 🫢🏽😚😘❀️
    And you always take the bait lmao