New Daily/Weekly offers Valiant vs Paragon? Web Store update? Ticket time limit? etc

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Hey y'all!

It seems like this new roll out happened without any real fanfare from Kabam, other than a very barebones in-game email that just says "hey they've been updated, go to the unit store to find out more!"

I searched the forums, and there's no posts expanding on this by kabam. Looked on their twitter, they haven't even ADVERTISED IT! So no links to blog posts expanding upon it or anything.

Firstly, there's a timer on the stamps convertor, which ends in 4 days. After 4 days what happens? Does everyone even know this timer is here and that they have to convert their stamps? The in-game message mentions nothing about this. Is it just a timer that resets every week? That doesn't make sense because it's timer doesn't match up with the weekly offer timer.

Next, I noticed their Web Store has no update to the daily crystal, it's still using a style of the old version, with no weekly to be found at all on the web store. What is the point of encouraging us to use the web store, giving us market points for purchases, etc, when the updated offers aren't even there? Any update from Kabam on when or if they'll be reflected?

Lastly, for those that are Valiant, can someone screenshot for me what the Valiant daily and weekly offers look like? I'm still Paragon, so I can only see the Paragon ones, but I should be Valiant as soon as I complete the Crucible so I'm curious.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    It is unfortunately unsurprising that there hasn't been a single post about this.
    Hopefully they do say something because if players miss trading in their tickets because Kabam didn't say anything that would be a bit of an issue.
    The marketplace did update, but it's only daily offers. They didn't add the weekly offers to the marketplace.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited September 14

The green crystal is the exalted crystal so every week you get a 20% chance to get a 7*
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited September 14
    Lokx said:

Oh wait my bad the weekly doesn’t even show on it. Hold on
    Edit: updated it
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

The marketplace did update, but it's only daily offers. They didn't add the weekly offers to the marketplace.

The marketplace did update? You sure? From what I can tell... it looks like it removed the daily class aspect of it, and that's it. And I know the marketplace daily offers have been *slightly* different than the in-game ones, to further incentivize, but they've actually made them worse and worse as time goes on...

I don't think a single sane soul would choose a Mythic Nexus Crystal (3 options, 5 or 6 star champions) and two Paragon crystals) over a Paragon Nexus crystal which gives you more of a % of a chance of being able to get a 7* PLUS you get some T6B and T3A (small amount but it's not even in the webstore offer), the same T6CC offer, and ADDITIONAL 7* Shards.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★

The marketplace did update? You sure? From what I can tell... it looks like it removed the daily class aspect of it, and that's it. And I know the marketplace daily offers have been *slightly* different than the in-game ones, to further incentivize, but they've actually made them worse and worse as time goes on...

I don't think a single sane soul would choose a Mythic Nexus Crystal (3 options, 5 or 6 star champions) and two Paragon crystals) over a Paragon Nexus crystal which gives you more of a % of a chance of being able to get a 7* PLUS you get some T6B and T3A (small amount but it's not even in the webstore offer), the same T6CC offer, and ADDITIONAL 7* Shards.
    Well I guess this just got more interesting. Valiant updated, but looks like the lower progressions didn't. I just saw the Banquet tickets and updated stamps and thought they were updated across the board. Interesting that they would update fully in game and get lazy with the marketplace.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Well I guess this just got more interesting. Valiant updated, but looks like the lower progressions didn't. I just saw the Banquet tickets and updated stamps and thought they were updated across the board. Interesting that they would update fully in game and get lazy with the marketplace.
    Unfortunately, but sadly, this does not surprise me at all.

We need two things from Kabam and pretty promptly:

1) Is this timer on the stamp trade-in an actual timer that means those stamps won't be able to be converted after? They need to find a better way to let the community know.

2) Are other progression titles going to get updates to the web store?

They should want to take our money. This should be like the easiest thing for them to be on top of.