Gambit Relic useless to rank, correct?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Finally pulled this guy as the 6*. He’s not really high priority to r2 since that Crit rate increase never increases, correct?

Comments

• Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★
    Does their spirit gauge increase with them being ranked up? and if so is it enough to warrant ranking him?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    Unless you use a 7* r3 gambit, he is pretty useless.

But I like the increased physical resistance on onslaught. It goes will with onslaught playstyle.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

But I like the increased physical resistance on onslaught. It goes will with onslaught playstyle.

I’ve found he’s a pretty good relic for Dust too since all her attacks are physical, and I have her at r3.

I know the only big draw is that big crit rate boost for physical specials, but there’s few Mutants which actually benefit, compared to a better benefit with another Mutant relic
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    edited September 15
    Apart from Dani, I like it for Namor and Colossus - both really benefit from the critical rating bonus on Specials.

PSA - Don't waste it on Domino - she can already hit a Crit Rating of 1800 during Lucky, so it's wasted. Give her a Sinister relic, instead.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★

I’ve found he’s a pretty good relic for Dust too since all her attacks are physical, and I have her at r3.

I know the only big draw is that big crit rate boost for physical specials, but there’s few Mutants which actually benefit, compared to a better benefit with another Mutant relic
    Mutant relics are all mid actually. Only storm on bishop/havok and sinister relic on bunch of mutants actually work.

Gambit sucks, I don't even know why wolverine relic exists. Definitely the weakest relic class.

Meanwhile look how versatile science and cosmic relics are.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Not if you rank Dani it isn't. Makes her extremely relevant.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,090 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Not if you rank Dani it isn't. Makes her extremely relevant.

Colossus, Namor and some other crit reliant mutants as well
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Gambit relic is pretty good on Wags also