What should I do now?

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
So i lost my mobile a few days ago(or stolen idk for sure) and I am not able to recover the mail id which is connected to one of my accounts.

I tried recovering it but there are several problems
1. The mail id is not logged in on any other devices.
2. It has two factor authentication so it needs verification.
3. Obviously I lost the number too.
4. I tried to use recovery email but don't remember which one I used so I tried with every mail id I have and failed.

Thought I could change the mail id linked with account but I don't remember when I created that account. As I have said in my previous posts I have many alts so it is hard to even guess when I created it.

Am I doomed💀

Bonus- I lost the connection with my ally for the past few days and need someone to contact them. My best choice is @Kingjaydeee

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    You can transfer your progress to new mail without a confirmation from previous id.

Just state your issue to kabam and answer the questions they ask. If they confirm your identity,they can change your email.

Tell your alliance tag (or any member's ingame name) so we Can let them know what happened.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    I am trying to verify my ownership also in search of my mobile. It would be a help if you could contact @Sandcat. he is my ally leader. Thanks for the help.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

You can transfer your progress to new mail without a confirmation from previous id.

Just state your issue to kabam and answer the questions they ask. If they confirm your identity,they can change your email.

Tell your alliance tag (or any member's ingame name) so we Can let them know what happened.

Sounds like he might be boned since he can’t remember when it was created. Kabam likely won’t verify his ownership.