Need advice on who to rank up for tb push

BradlarrBradlarr Member Posts: 30
Been away for a while so not sure who is any good anymore lol but just finished the cav push next step is tb, who shall I rank up that will be most helpful in the grind thanks

Comments

• BradlarrBradlarr Member Posts: 30
    edited September 18
    Sorry thought images uploaded

Sorry they aren't in order
  • Anas2627Anas2627 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 889 ★★★
    First of all cgr most definitely. Then ultron and kushala are great options. Other than that, with the 5 stars u already have maxed, I guess you will be able to push for tb.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    For your 6*, Kushala, Superior Iron Man (he got buffed recently), and Claire would be of great help. Nick would love the awakening. Im personally a fan of OG BP.
    I'll give you a rough idea of what you'll have to be prepared for. Don't remember much, but I hope someone else is able to fill in if I do miss smth.

Guilly 2099 + Heimdall should work for 6.2.2 Sinister.
    You have Sym supreme for 6.2.6 Champion.
    Good luck with 6.2.5 Mordo my friend (i only remember do not go gentle node, cant remember the rest, ik he's pain tho).

6.3.1 Do you Bleed Medusa. Nick and Apoc should be enough imo. Awakening that 6* nick would be sweet.
    6.3.2 Nick. Champs with less debuffs. Maybe Bleed Immunes coz of Shank node.
    6.3.3 Havok. Armor champs, and if possible power control can help.
    6.3.5 Mysterio. Tunnel Vision and some node which gives poison if he has 3 charges.
    6.3.6 CapIW. Ronan. Stun Lock. Ronan ideally high sig.

I can only tell have a reverse control immune for Grandmaster in 6.4.6. I cant remember anything apart from that. Professor X is reverse control immune.

Good luck.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    Prof X for reverse control immune is the #1 priority
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Stop ranking 5*s now - best advice I can give