Cheaters in bg

wetrxwetrx Member Posts: 64

I thought we were done with these stuff

Comments

• Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★

This looks ligit

Ligit

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    And block out names, especially if it's not clear cut.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Possible
  • wetrxwetrx Member Posts: 64

This looks ligit

No special attacks and zero damage

This was his other match
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163
    Someone the other day took out my Photon and Bullseye with full health remaining. Can’t be right?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Sunstar19 said:

Someone the other day took out my Photon and Bullseye with full health remaining. Can’t be right?

Yes that’s can be right
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited September 18
    wetrx said:

This was his other match

Please hide and don't show the profile name. It's against the rule, whether he cheat or not

• NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited September 18
    Something that never fails to crack me up is how you can post EXPLICIT proof of someone cheating in battlegrounds with IMPOSSIBLE stats and there WILL ALWAYS be a group of people on here saying it's possible.
    How is Odin going to deal 100k basic attack damage in the first 20 seconds???
    How is falcon killing photon in 20 secs with just BASIC ATTACKS.
    Can y'all please be serious? 😭
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    3 heavy attacks for the energise, rush to sp2 is very possible

wetrx said:

This looks ligit

There was absolutely a special attack. Not saying they are or are not cheating, but you gotta learn how to read the fight report.
    A special attack that did 19%damage😂, i think u should take your own advice mate 😄

3 heavy attacks for the energise, rush to sp2 is very possible

I thought so too, but the special did 19% damage, she was basically dead
    NONYABIZZ said:

Something that never fails to crack me up is how you can post EXPLICIT proof of someone cheating in battlegrounds with IMPOSSIBLE stats and there WILL ALWAYS be a group of people on here saying it's possible.

Literally 😂
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★
    Report it. Move along.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    wetrx said:

wetrx said:

This looks ligit

There was absolutely a special attack. Not saying they are or are not cheating, but you gotta learn how to read the fight report.
    A special attack that did 19%damage😂, i think u should take your own advice mate 😄
    I'm confused. I did take my advice and read the fight report, which you clearly failed to do correctly. If you reported the player in game like you're supposed to, then Kabam will determine if the player cheated or not. My commentary on it is irrelevant.
    You said he didn't throw a special attack which was false. If you're going to accuse a player of cheating, be able to read.

wetrx said:

wetrx said:

This looks ligit

I'm confused. I did take my advice and read the fight report, which you clearly failed to do correctly. If you reported the player in game like you're supposed to, then Kabam will determine if the player cheated or not. My commentary on it is irrelevant.
    You said he didn't throw a special attack which was false. If you're going to accuse a player of cheating, be able to read.
    So in your experienced opinion, this fight is possible?🤔

Report it. Move along.

I did he is still playing, pushing for c6 and facing cheaters shouldn’t be normal thing
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

The odin fight is suspicious but falcon could legit. I've seen him doing a couple of quick matchups, On a previous meta where he doesn't get a benefit as an attacker, a 7* r2 duped took a FAM in 23 seconds. Also seen a r3 taking down a sassy in 40 secs. He can be legit goated with high crit rng, as his crit damage is huge

NONYABIZZ said:

The odin fight is suspicious but falcon could legit. I've seen him doing a couple of quick matchups, On a previous meta where he doesn't get a benefit as an attacker, a 7* r2 duped took a FAM in 23 seconds. Also seen a r3 taking down a sassy in 40 secs. He can be legit goated with high crit rng, as his crit damage is huge
    Yeah sure he can take some fights quick no denying that, but without a single special and with a 31k basic hit damage? So many stuff doesn’t add up, no big sp2 ,not duped so locked on doesnt last much “which slows him down usually” , 31k basic attack on a champ that doesn’t evade so he doesn’t gain that extra cruelty and so on… at first glance i didn’t think much of it untill he did the odin fight and won ,its kinda so obvious i dont know how people think its legit