Blue Marvel when?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★

His strength is in the same ballpark as Hulk, Sentry and Thor. He also faced off against Sentry and Hyperion. He's one of the strongest, and would be a cool character to add to the game.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    Some day
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 106
    Maybe Blue Marvel isn’t as popular as you think he is.

Also, why doesn’t he cover his face or his eyes at least?? I guess he doesn't care about his loved ones.
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
    edited September 17
    @Sundance_2099 There’s wayyy to many varients of Superman rip-offs 💀 Hyperion, Sentry, Blue Marvel, and let’s not mention characters from other IP’s 🤣
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Maybe 2025, but science is just too stacked right now in terms of champs. Titania, Scorp, Photon, SpHam, Count Nefaria, Spot, etc.
    @EdisonLaw He’d be science? Didn’t think about which class he’d be tbh. Makes sense though. They added Nefaria whilst the Science class was already the best so why not add another powerhouse… i’d be annoyed if they made him a defender though
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    He needs to come
    @Nojokejaym facts bro
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★

@EdisonLaw He’d be science? Didn’t think about which class he’d be tbh. Makes sense though. They added Nefaria whilst the Science class was already the best so why not add another powerhouse… i’d be annoyed if they made him a defender though

Yes he would be science, he’s powered by antimatter which he got by an experiment
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

Also, why doesn’t he cover his face or his eyes at least?? I guess he doesn't care about his loved ones.

He used to, back when he started as a superhero in the early 1960s, but his mask got ripped in a fight with his arch-nemesis and exposed the fact he was a Black guy who was essentially a walking WMD. Kennedy pushed him into retiring and they faked his death. He basically went undercover fighting villains behind the scenes for the next forty-plus years until Anti-Man came back in the modern era. He still stayed out of the limelight for a while after until he joined Luke Cage's Mighty Avengers. His wife had died, his one son is trapped in the Negative Zone and his other son went super-villain trying to get his brother back before reforming.

He doesn't need to hide his face.

So, now you know.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Black marvel when
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★

By far my most wanted champ. Should be insanely unique and powerful if they do his kit any justice. I know they’d hate to power up Photon, be he needs to have a good synergy with her as well. A good ultimates team synergy would be nice too.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    He's guaranteed to come eventually, preferably with someone like anti man though I doubt they want to go back to 2 champs of the same class in a month
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Kabam mentioned wanting to focus on some of the unique, lesser known champs out there and more villains. I don't think it was just a summoner's choice thing either. We've been asking for awhile, but we also had our chance as he was included in a summoner's choice lineup awhile back. Certainly hope to have him in-game next year.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    We have Black Captain America

Why not?

Blue Marvel in January 2025

I would rather Kabam give him his more unique suit design instead so that he doesn't look too similar to Hyperion, Sentry, Count Nefaria and all the other cape wearing characters. This Gilet Jacket suit design would be cool imo.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Kabam mentioned wanting to focus on some of the unique, lesser known champs out there and more villains. I don't think it was just a summoner's choice thing either. We've been asking for awhile, but we also had our chance as he was included in a summoner's choice lineup awhile back. Certainly hope to have him in-game next year.

Nominating a villain to come in game with him:
    Black Winter

@ShoNuff29 Whoever that character is... he looks super cool.

@ShoNuff29 Whoever that character is... he looks super cool.

A very very recent thor villian (as of last year). Powerful enough thor had to become a herald of galactus just to stand a chance.
    @Buttehrs that’s fire 🔥 Just to know he’s a Thor villain is enough for me, most of his villains are cool and interesting. I hope he does actually have a cool story though. Would prefer it if he didn’t also use a hammer though.
    edited September 18

@Buttehrs that’s fire 🔥 Just to know he’s a Thor villain is enough for me, most of his villains are cool and interesting. I hope he does actually have a cool story though. Would prefer it if he didn’t also use a hammer though.

He's kinda like the night king from game of thrones only in marvel. He is the "evil" version of galactus and consumes entire universes. He can take any form or appearance He wishes. In this case he chose to look like thor.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

Cause he wants to be like Thor, invisible woman, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Strange, Hyperion, Sentry, etc.... If you got the looks, why hide it.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Uhm id rather sam Alexander nova and totally awesome hulk but blue marvel is really cool as well. Just some other champs id like to see before him
    ShoNuff29 said:

By far my most wanted champ. Should be insanely unique and powerful if they do his kit any justice. I know they’d hate to power up Photon, be he needs to have a good synergy with her as well. A good ultimates team synergy would be nice too.

I wish Photon looked like this version in game.
    @HuskerCool same, she looks cool there 🔥
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

@HuskerCool same, she looks cool there 🔥

Yh, the ultimates is her best look by far imo. Great comic