AQ Comp Update

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
edited September 14 in General Discussion
For those that haven't seen it:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376566/raids-enlistment-update-and-compensation#latest

Looks like nothing is coming before the glory store reset, so a full week of the store has officially been wasted and players will have to either spend more on resources or just have too much glory.
The fact that we are closing in on 2 weeks and our only hope is that resolution comes within less than 3 is incredibly disappointing. This isn't their first time issuing out AQ comp for missed weeks. This is leaps and bounds longer than it has ever taken Kabam to fix an issue that wasn't a bug itself and it isn't even new territory.
Here's to hoping "sometime next week" works out.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Alliances who were enlisted for the canceled RAID week (last week), who were unable to successfully re-enlist for the current RAID week will be receiving RAID Map Rewards consisting of a Completion Selector

(7500 7* Crystal Shards OR 15,000 6* Shards)
    1 Million Gold, 2x 25% T6CC Crystals
    1 Tier 6 Basic
    1 Tier 3 Alpha

I assume these rewards are only for those alliances which cannot enroll this week due to bugs, or for all alliances who enrolled in last week?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

Alliances who were enlisted for the canceled RAID week (last week), who were unable to successfully re-enlist for the current RAID week will be receiving RAID Map Rewards consisting of a Completion Selector

(7500 7* Crystal Shards OR 15,000 6* Shards)
    1 Million Gold, 2x 25% T6CC Crystals
    1 Tier 6 Basic
    1 Tier 3 Alpha

I assume these rewards are only for those alliances which cannot enroll this week due to bugs, or for all alliances who enrolled in last week?

It's for alliances that couldn't get back into raids this week because they couldn't re-enlist.
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    I wonder why it's taking more than 2 weeks for them to send those AQ rewards, it happened in the past and they had them out in a couple of days. Maybe too many devs got fired recently and that would explain many more things happening recently. At this point they just could have sent the rank 1 AQ rewards to everybody as compensantion and forget the exact rewards for every alliance.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    At this point give everyone one or two raid chest as well
  • Strikeer88Strikeer88 Member Posts: 15
    After all this wait compensation is in and I can’t claim it it acts like it does from stash but doesn’t actually increase my glory or anything.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    I didn’t receive anything. Sigh.
    TyEdge said:

I didn’t receive anything. Sigh.

I am guessing it is going out in waves like the regular rewards do. I am still waiting as well.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Many thanks for the info @Furrymoosen

Does not seem to have any info regarding Alliance that didn't do Raid, but get compensation of a full Raid rewards, without costing 180 tickets.

I fully support that those Alliance get the full rewards, but not without 180 tickets or refund the other Alliances 180 tickets that they paid to do their run.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    DalBot said:

After all this wait compensation is in and I can’t claim it it acts like it does from stash but doesn’t actually increase my glory or anything.

Same, can't claim it from my in-game message 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Also unable to claim. Restarted the game, attempted to claim from stash, nothing works.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 550 ★★
    So only alliances who missed recent raid week get 7500 7 star shards gold and chests or all alliances get one ?
    edited September 18
    EDIT: Nevermind. Pinwheel is on scene.
    Sairam44 said:

So only alliances who missed recent raid week get 7500 7 star shards gold and chests or all alliances get one ?

Only alliances that missed raids are getting that comp. Hopefully they fix the next issue of those that missed raids getting the rewards for free while everyone in raids paid 180 tickets for them.
  • JestroJestro Member Posts: 28
    i keep clicking the button to claim my compensation from raids and its not working. no error code or nothing. its just not working. please fix this issue kabam.. @kabam dork
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    The administrator and moderator tags are fixed in threads!
    Pikolu said:

The administrator and moderator tags are fixed in threads!

At least one thing can come off the list!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,675 ★★★★
    They are reducing the next raid by 50% so I'm good with that.