greatest week in histroy of kabam gets kt1 to quit war then remove titania and hulkling from raids L

tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
you guys are just trolling us at this point with these horrible decsiions LOL. destorying the game

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★
    tmnt45 said:

you guys are just trolling us at this point with these horrible decsiions LOL. destorying the game

U do know raid champs arent perm they change depending on the theme some stay some get rotated out most likely we will see other good ones leave then return at some point like angela will be most likely gone next

Bendy said:

tmnt45 said:

U do know raid champs arent perm they change depending on the theme some stay some get rotated out most likely we will see other good ones leave then return at some point like angela will be most likely gone next
    There are plenty of other champs that they could take out. Why take 2 top raid options, who probably 9/10 players in that role use?
    They also removed aegon do u think i care theres others that can be used and clearly they want u to use others than same champs but why do u care as the pools seem to change every few months
    tmnt45 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

tmnt45 said:

There are plenty of other champs that they could take out. Why take 2 top raid options, who probably 9/10 players in that role use?
    They also removed aegon do u think i care theres others that can be used and clearly they want u to use others than same champs but why do u care as the pools seem to change every few months
    Yeah then fully change the whole pool and not just take out players best options for hitting the damage cap LOL
    There not suppose to be perm options just temp that will always be switched if u dont like it dont play raids
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★

DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

I think the game still has plenty of story.
    Story that's locked behind unengaging basic dialogue that can be skipped. Whatever happened to effort and the motion comics after clearing the story and defeating vital bosses of the game? I don't feel the impact of defeating someone like bahamet in the larger story compared back when we defeated the collector and there was a whole dramatic comic to go along with it showing how the contest changed permanently after that. Nothing like that has ever really happened since, just beat the Ouroboros goons.
    You know there was a comic after beating Glykhan right? They didn’t bother with the other Ouroboros members because they’re still kinda generals at the end of the day whereas Glykhan has been leading the assault and is the mouthpiece for the Chronoserpent.
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 117
    edited September 18

tmnt45 said:

ridiculous to cherry pick only the best options man

Indeed, so Iron Man users enjoy your final RAIDS as he wil probably be next.
    I'm shocked he's lasted this long, I'm guessing Kabam didn't want to shunt out all the big 3 Vanguarders in the same patch
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★

Why do you even play the game... It seems everything upsets you ..

Probably the same reason why you still in this forum , anything they say about kabam upsets you and here you are LOL
    Upset for bad mouthing kabam? Rofl you are one of the most dense critics that comes up with conspiracy theories
    Let me correct you I don't get upset because people criticize a company, I find it funny that people get so upset towards a company and keep on consuming the product to complain more
    Yeah I mean a youtuber is quitting a game mode jeez the issue must be hugeeeeeeee, specially one that turn into a sour sally for a long time. One that monetized on the game's black market; but the game monetizing is wrong. Rofl
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Is ironman really that good for raids. I got him recently and can't use him anywhere in gc (No one drafts bishop when he's in my deck 🤣), Can't wait to try him on raids!
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    You know who is gonna rule the raids now, Superior Iron Man. Get ready for the most absurd numbers in the raids. My R2 does 300k sp2 against was in rol, imagine him with raid boosts.

tmnt45 said:

ridiculous to cherry pick only the best options man

Indeed, so Iron Man users enjoy your final RAIDS as he wil probably be next.
    I'm shocked he's lasted this long, I'm guessing Kabam didn't want to shunt out all the big 3 Vanguarders in the same patch
    Im more shocked about angela being up still

Why do you even play the game... It seems everything upsets you ..

Probably the same reason why you still in this forum , anything they say about kabam upsets you and here you are LOL
    Upset for bad mouthing kabam? Rofl you are one of the most dense critics that comes up with conspiracy theories
    Let me correct you I don't get upset because people criticize a company, I find it funny that people get so upset towards a company and keep on consuming the product to complain more
    Yeah I mean a youtuber is quitting a game mode jeez the issue must be hugeeeeeeee, specially one that turn into a sour sally for a long time. One that monetized on the game's black market; but the game monetizing is wrong. Rofl
    Self entitled kabam employee but yeah never mind you do all this fuss to defend kabam every time because you think is funny 🤣🤣🤣.
    I am defending Kabam rofl, you felt the same way when I told you that if you felt a deal was bad don't buy it?...
    Once again pointing out stupidity doesn't mean that I side with the company, it means I am a petty human being.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    As a Vanguard that used Titania, I'm happy to see the change. Pointless to judge the change until we know who the new mini's/boss will be. I get why people are frustrated because the optics don't look good. Switch out two champs that most Vanguard/Tacticians used.

Would be helpful for some sort of rotation cadence so these so those players that don't like change can mentally prep. As with most things in this game, it's not so much about the change, but the optics/implementation of them. Old school wrestling reference, "You just made the list" for some of the summoners out there.

• Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Member Posts: 47
    Squidopus said:

DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

I think the game still has plenty of story.
    Story that's locked behind unengaging basic dialogue that can be skipped. Whatever happened to effort and the motion comics after clearing the story and defeating vital bosses of the game? I don't feel the impact of defeating someone like bahamet in the larger story compared back when we defeated the collector and there was a whole dramatic comic to go along with it showing how the contest changed permanently after that. Nothing like that has ever really happened since, just beat the Ouroboros goons.
    You know there was a comic after beating Glykhan right? They didn’t bother with the other Ouroboros members because they’re still kinda generals at the end of the day whereas Glykhan has been leading the assault and is the mouthpiece for the Chronoserpent.
    I am aware of that comic yes, but as I stated did that comic come close to any of the previous story in the contest? My example being locking up the collector. I'll cut to the chase and say no, the story right now for that past 5 chapters has been mindless build-up to an act final that hopefully meets or exceeds that much buildup. I'm just stating that the story is not as engaging and exciting as it used to be.
    Vanitelia said:

As a Vanguard that used Titania, I'm happy to see the change. Pointless to judge the change until we know who the new mini's/boss will be. I get why people are frustrated because the optics don't look good. Switch out two champs that most Vanguard/Tacticians used.

Would be helpful for some sort of rotation cadence so these so those players that don't like change can mentally prep. As with most things in this game, it's not so much about the change, but the optics/implementation of them. Old school wrestling reference, "You just made the list" for some of the summoners out there.

They already announce the defender changes.
    Hood, Prowler, Invisible Woman minis and Prof X as Boss
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    It's late in my work day. My mind went to those are the new mini's boss for AQ. Thanks for the assist there. Not the worst champs to fight.