New Featured 6 star crystal drop rates

JforJosh48JforJosh48 Member Posts: 1
So I saved up 300k+ shards for the new featured, as I usually do, and popped 22 Featured 6 stars earlier. I got ZERO of the Featured champs! I usually get 4 or 5 of the new champs when I do this, but this is the first time I pulled ZERO! I'm incredibly annoyed right now. Anyone else have this abysmal luck? Kinda makes me feel like i should never go for featured again.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    I opened 11 and got Leader and Northstar.... That's how RNG works.
  • JhankarbeatsJhankarbeats Member Posts: 2
    I've only ever opened, like, 10. Absolute trash. Every single one of them.
    And yes, it's bad luck.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Why are you even opening 6* featured when champs is one of the worst batch inside.

Northstar 😵‍💫
    Leader 🙃
    Patriot 💀
    Arcade 🤡
    Beta ray bill maybe but he's not must have or anything

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    This is the first featured to have literally nothing of interest for me. Beta Ray Bill would have been an exception but i have the 7*. Hoarding my 6* fragments till the next featured.

Hopefully, if enough people do the same, Kabam will realize the series of duds they have released in quick succession.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48

Got him from the 1st crystal itself 😁
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    I saved 200k shards.
    And I opened them on Monday!
    I don't buy featureds lol
    5 max sig from basic so that was a W.

From 2 7* I got kush and warlock first dupe.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Jimajohn said:

I opened 5 before and only got 1 new champ (silver sable) then popped another 5 RNG SUCKS

Looks like you got 4 features champs out of 5 so that's lucky right? Right?
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    I thought the drop rates were 100% chance of a 6*?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    I just checked the list and realized I don't want any of them lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Why are valiant players opening 6* featured. I really don't get the point. Opening more basics get you more 7* shards. The new champs in featured aren't must have to chase the 6* rarity.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★

Why are valiant players opening 6* featured. I really don't get the point. Opening more basics get you more 7* shards. The new champs in featured aren't must have to chase the 6* rarity.

I usually try to get some for BGs, r4 ascended or R5 when a saga gem is available or something until I pull the 7*.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★

Because I want to play with the new champs and the only place 6*s are kinda not enough is in bgs.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,399 ★★★★★
    Yes a couple of years ago I had a terrible big opening. It happens.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

I usually try to get some for BGs, r4 ascended or R5 when a saga gem is available or something until I pull the 7*.
    But this pool really don't have any must have bg champs in it.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    I opened 30 crystals and only received Beta Ray once. NOT cool! good thing i had 3 generic awakening gems.