Silent Black Widow Relic Nerf?

SacrificialSacrificial Member Posts: 72
edited September 12 in Bugs and Known Issues
The beeper from Black Widow’s relic (the entire point of the relic) is not functioning as intended. The beeper itself is supposed to have a 100% chance to beep whenever the defender is struck, giving you an ability to cause to fail with some skill champions. However, while using both crossbones and black cat, the beeper didn’t seem to fail or trigger the effects that should trigger when an ability fails. IE: black cat didn’t pause her debuffs/ passives, and the relic isn’t giving precision passives. This is the case for every fight I’ve tried the relic in.

Comments

• SacrificialSacrificial Member Posts: 72

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Why on earth would they nerf it? It's most likely a bug.
    edited September 13
    Yeah, you’re probably right
    edited September 18
    Still no update or mention of the bug. It’s made the black widow relic genuinely useless, and it’s yet to have been acknowledged.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 327 ★★★

No, totally a silent nerf. There's obviously no other choice. There's no bugs in this game.

Yeah I agree with you! Why always silent nerf? Have a faith in Kabam guys, It’s definitely a bug, leave me a day off forum OMG 😪
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 327 ★★★

Still no update or mention of the bug. It’s made the black widow relic genuinely useless, and it’s yet to have been acknowledged.

Because there are way more important bugs on the line already…
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

Oh so it's a bug now and not a silent nerf?
    Thank you new goat man!