Blue Marvel when?

2»

Comments

• Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
    @JLordVileJ Fr man 💯
    @Archit_1812 ’did somebody say ability kit’. What do you mean by this bro lol
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★

ShoNuff29 said:

By far my most wanted champ. Should be insanely unique and powerful if they do his kit any justice. I know they’d hate to power up Photon, be he needs to have a good synergy with her as well. A good ultimates team synergy would be nice too.

I wish Photon looked like this version in game.
    If they wanted to, we could get another version of her as Spectrum with this look and a revamped kit. I’d be down for it! Sadly, she’s likely not a popular enough character for more versions tho.

Wouldn’t be mad at her mom coming into the game either…

• HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 107
    ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

By far my most wanted champ. Should be insanely unique and powerful if they do his kit any justice. I know they’d hate to power up Photon, be he needs to have a good synergy with her as well. A good ultimates team synergy would be nice too.

If they wanted to, we could get another version of her as Spectrum with this look and a revamped kit. I’d be down for it! Sadly, she’s likely not a popular enough character for more versions tho.

That’s Carol Danvers as Binary; and we already have 3 in game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

And? Another one won't hurt. Besides Binary has vastly different powers compared to regular captain marvel.
    Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

And? Another one won't hurt. Besides Binary has vastly different powers compared to regular captain marvel.

And, this thread is about Photon, not Carol Danvers.

Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Sorry, I meant my post above was about Photon, not Carol Danvers.

Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

That's not what your talking about in that reply though. You simply stated it's Carol as Binary and we have 3 (actually 4) ms marvels already.
    Binary (Carol Danvers) is not Monica Rambeau’s (Photon, Spectrum) mom as the person posted and alluded to above.

Binary (Carol Danvers) is not Monica Rambeau’s (Photon, Spectrum) mom as the person posted and alluded to above.

Reading is fundamental. They weren't alluding to Carol being her mom. However, in the mcu (currently) Monica's mother is binary in an alternate universe where beast and the xmen(supposedly) reside.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Yea I was referring to MCU version, but to bring it back to the original topic, we need Blue Marvel asap!! 😁
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Or Mar-Vell, the original Kree Captain Marvel
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,888 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

We see this request often. I'll remind the team you're all waiting!! :)

@KabamDORK Tell the team most of us are waiting for lizard 😭
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117

Also, why doesn’t he cover his face or his eyes at least? I guess he doesn't care about his loved ones.

People who know the character’s history: 😬
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Solvseus said:

Also, why doesn’t he cover his face or his eyes at least? I guess he doesn't care about his loved ones.

People who know the character’s history: 😬
    Lmao
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 406 ★★

@Archit_1812 ’did somebody say ability kit’. What do you mean by this bro lol

@Tairique_turay0, see my page, you'll see what I mean
    @KabamDORK The communities MVP!