She’s still waiting…

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★

Can we talk about Magik as a 6* without tying Quake to her. I don’t think she’d be game breaking at all, and it would give us back a champ so many of us ‘cides users love. Would love to see her as a 6* before the year ends. Once 7*r4s exist, it’ll be too late.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Can we talk about Magik as a 6* without tying Quake to her. I don’t think she’d be game breaking at all, and it would give us back a champ so many of us ‘cides users love. Would love to see her as a 6* before the year ends. Once 7*r4s exist, it’ll be too late.

Her power lock/power steal is broken see cable of act 7 use 0 specials due to her shutting him down also they said she would have to be nerfed
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    There’s so many ways/champs that control power now that her lock isn’t insane. Also, when the nerf convo was happening, 1) is was Miike 2) is was also tied to Quake. Rather the 2 of them be judged on their own.
    Graves_3 said:

Bendy said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Her power lock/power steal is broken see cable of act 7 use 0 specials due to her shutting him down also they said she would have to be nerfed
    Doom shuts him down as well. So that argument doesn’t really hold good.
    Think of it like deathless vision they had to neuter his power control ability they wont let magiks stay like how it is
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    ShoNuff29 said:

Did a one shot with the 5 star on Crucible Legendary Nova last night. L2 Spam and finished at 78% health. That’s why there’s not a 6 star.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★
    If we do ever see her as a 6*, it'll be when we have max rank 8*.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited August 13
    Bendy said:

ShoNuff29 said:

And yet I can easily solo that Cable with a 5* or 6* Dr Doom.

Maybe it’s the limbo damage they’re afraid of cuz a maxed , ascended 6* could be trouble
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★

Bendy said:

ShoNuff29 said:

And yet I can easily solo that Cable with a 5* or 6* Dr Doom.

Maybe it’s the limbo damage they’re afraid of cuz a maxed , ascended 6* could be trouble
    I fought a 5% magik in BG a few days ago and lost 38% health from it and there was nothing I could do
    If they release the 6* they better do something about that
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    She is more scary in defense than attack. There are like 10 champs who can take her down with 95% health in bgs. Her limbo should scale along base damage like galan harvest. Then she won't deal much limbo damage
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 ★★★
    More than an attacker, she would be a broken defender too. Hey ability to power lock is too damn OP
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★

She is more scary in defense than attack. There are like 10 champs who can take her down with 95% health in bgs. Her limbo should scale along base damage like galan harvest. Then she won't deal much limbo damage

But the good thing is that 7* Blade would finally have a use.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

@KabamDORK help us before it’s too late
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    I know people are sick of the idea of new versions of old champs, but I think magik legit deserves one. The version in game barely feels like the character from the comics in terms of her abilities and animations, if they wanted to use a new mutants uniform magik that utilised summoning demons like sym into her specials and actually becoming the darkchylde in her sp3 I wouldn't be opposed
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

The point in necroing this is what exactly? They already said no
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 75
    She and quake have no excuse to be stuck being 5 stars other than the stigma that is still being tagged with them even though their time in the meta has passed
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Dork won’t help you if you necro this thread

I know people are sick of the idea of new versions of old champs, but I think magik legit deserves one. The version in game barely feels like the character from the comics in terms of her abilities and animations, if they wanted to use a new mutants uniform magik that utilised summoning demons like sym into her specials and actually becoming the darkchylde in her sp3 I wouldn't be opposed

Her in her demon form be a cool addition
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    If Serpent ain’t too broken to be a 7star I see no valid arguments why she can’t be a 6star… oh wait she’d shut him down… 🤣