AQ Comp Update

124»

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 351 ★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Did anybody get compensation?

I don't think Kabam has clocked in for the day yet. Hopefully it'll come in the next few hours.
    I'd just expect to see it Friday at this point, Furrymoosen.
  • MiStaloOvaMiStaloOva Member Posts: 37

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    Really?? I am now robbed of 180 raid tickets.
    If we had not enlisted and didn't pay the tickets, we still would have got all of the raid rewards.
    How can you stick your head in the sand like that.
    I don't need the rewards again, I want the 180 tickets back
    You do realize what the 180 Tickets buy, right?

I know you’re just trolling @Jonnathan05 here @GroundedWisdom. I think you’re honestly a smart guy and understand the point he’s making.
    The point he's making is moot. The Tickets are used to buy entry to earn the Rewards they're giving us. They took it one step further.

His point is that some alliances are being given rewards for Raids without having to do the work or spend those tickets. So all alliances should be refunded the tickets they used to enter Raids if we are giving some alliances rewards for nothing.
    Oh, I got that implication. That's just being sour that someone else is getting something.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★

Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    If we had not enlisted and didn't pay the tickets, we still would have got all of the raid rewards.

I know you’re just trolling @Jonnathan05 here @GroundedWisdom. I think you’re honestly a smart guy and understand the point he’s making.
    The point he's making is moot. The Tickets are used to buy entry to earn the Rewards they're giving us. They took it one step further.

His point is that some alliances are being given rewards for Raids without having to do the work or spend those tickets. So all alliances should be refunded the tickets they used to enter Raids if we are giving some alliances rewards for nothing.
    Oh, I got that implication. That's just being sour that someone else is getting something.

No, it’s really not. It has nothing to do with being sour about someone else getting something. They totally deserve to get their rewards. But the rest of us got those same rewards and had to pay for them. I think we should get the tickets we spent refunded is all. That would make it all square.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    edited 6:38PM

Pikolu said:

No, it’s really not. It has nothing to do with being sour about someone else getting something. They totally deserve to get their rewards. But the rest of us got those same rewards and had to pay for them. I think we should get the tickets we spent refunded is all. That would make it all square.
    There is no such thing as a totally fair situation when bugs and glitches like this occur. If Players are upset they didn't get something for the Tickets they spent, that's valid. If they're upset that Kabam gave the same to everyone to make an unfortunate less unfortunate, that's just bitterness. I'm sorry.
  • 616ers616ers Member Posts: 24
    How about the players that were told not to join because of the bugs? Will we be receiving compensation for the glory at least?
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 205 ★★
    The GrandMaster has heard your pleas about further compensation. Being both magnanimous and merciful, he has decided to grant everyone additional compensation on par with rewards from Summer of Suffering. Every summoner will receive an additional 1 gold.