New Champion Class Addition?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
If Kabam added a 7th Class to the game, what would it be called, and what would it be based on?

(Cosmic, Tech, Mutant, Skill, Science, Mystic, ?)

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Well 7th is superior class but no catalyst or champs for it be cool though to be an actual playable class and no sym pet isnt a true superior as uses klyntar catalysts
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    It would be cool if there was an “inhuman” class type, they could just update the pre existing inhumans in game and there’s also a lot more in the comics we have yet to see in game
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Skill, Mutant, Tech, Cosmic, Mystic, Science...

...Fashion?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

It would be cool if there was an “inhuman” class type, they could just update the pre existing inhumans in game and there’s also a lot more in the comics we have yet to see in game

Just like the Inhuman movie and TV shows, it will flop out of the gate, so let's not go there. They should introduce the Zombie class and bring the Marvel Zombies into the game.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★

Just like the Inhuman movie and TV shows, it will flop out of the gate, so let's not go there. They should introduce the Zombie class and bring the Marvel Zombies into the game.
    So? Most of the recent mcu drab they’ve been shilling out flopped out the gate, yet we still get those characters in game, so silly point
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

So? Most of the recent mcu drab they’ve been shilling out flopped out the gate, yet we still get those characters in game, so silly point
    That's why the Marvel Zombies will do well. Who doesn't love a good Zombie character. Bring on the undead.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★

Wouldn’t zombies be mystic or science?
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
    Add inferior class!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I hate zombies. If they start doing loads of zombie characters, that's when I quit.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

I hate zombies. If they start doing loads of zombie characters, that's when I quit.

I generally hate zombies but marvel zombies was cold. Also, kinda unrelatedly, train to busan was such a good zombies movie with such a touching ending
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

Why stop at 7

Because then we'd have to skip to 10
    Because 7 ate 9?🤓
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    I'd go with Divine class, have lots of gods in it, so initially people like Odin and Thor move there from cosmic, maybe a few others. For the wheel, I'd have them unlinked, so not superior or weaker to any of the other classes.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

VIrus Class. Every MC character with a terminal illness, before and after death. OG Captain Marvel will be the new Hercules of the game.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 73
    They already have a 7th. It’s used for bosses and it’s the universal class
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Brainrot class.

This class have a natural advantage over all classes.

The brainrot class got special mind altering abilities like yapping and picking half truths, So they easily beat those superhuman muties.

The brainrot class champs are known for making their entire character surrounding gym and wojaks, Sigma male shet, so they beat the alpha skill champs by establishing superiority.

The brainrot class don't give a f bout science, until they can use half baked research papers to push their agenda, so the science pests are afraid of superior brainrots.

What's cool than mysticism? Level 6 gyatt. Why magic when you can hawk tuah and move on.

These advanced alien brainrots creatures are even beyond the comprehension of cosmic entities. They cheese cosmic alien threats and say "Skill issue, git gud".

With cutting edge technologies like galvanized square steels and skibidi toilets, the brainrot class is miles ahead of tech class. They can manipulate stupid AI models like chatgpt and WhatsApp AI to achieve peak brainrot.

Possible brainrot champs

Captain edgelord, Spider gyatt, Galvanized SS man, Sigma widow, black alpha, hawk tuah, skibidi pool.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Omg this reminds me of one of the first threads I ever made. I was saying how there should be an inhuman class lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★

Add inferior class!

We have one. Tech class.
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
    edited 7:46PM
    @captain_rogers brother…. what the hell… 💀
  • orpimeSorpimeS Member Posts: 29
    Skill class is too OP against science so perhaps a class between them will put the brakes on such dominance? I hope it never comes to fruition though! Although, what other classes are totally outclassed?
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 105

I definitely don’t want a boatload of zombies in the game but I wouldn’t mind six of them if they were the chase champions after the Deathless.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

EdisonLaw said:

VIrus Class. Every MC character with a terminal illness, before and after death. OG Captain Marvel will be the new Hercules of the game.
    This.....actually makes sense and I'd like to see it. Would be a perfect way to have zombie variants/trophy champs Ala deathless.