**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Nevermind logged out and back In all is well
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now! Same problem as everyone else
  • 3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now

We're looking into this right now.
  • We have just pushed a change that will enable the Auto-Fight button in the Beta Server. This should allow any player that is stuck in Auto-Fight mode to get out of it by toggling it off, but we are looking to collect your thoughts on Player's experience, and not the auto-fight capabilities. Please keep this in mind when providing feedback!
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Dual beta servers
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    there’s no option to get back to regular server

Same

calv859yzv9j.png

• I candy connect yo the beta game
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I entered the beta server but am on another account once I did and now I’m locked here. No orange tab to go back.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Maybe the beta needed a beta???
  • clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    I cannot switch between beta and main game
  • AlphAzAzElZAlphAzAzElZ Posts: 3
    On aimerai tous donner notre ressenti pour la modification de redhulk et luke cage mais il est impossible de faire le test bêta!!
  • shespyshespy Posts: 3
    Ningún problema
  • GW316GW316 Posts: 6
    I have connected to the Beta Test environment but it disconnects me and says please check my connection. Then brings me back to the main game when I reconnect. Obviously this is happening to a few of us !

• Why I can't participate yet? What are the rewards for participating?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Seems like people are having trouble logging out beta and back into main..worked before now it's not
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    sit7gishqwuq.png
    I face a similar issue. As soon as i click participate the game disconnects and sends me to a dead accountfw104gcipkdu.png
  • SeminioSeminio Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    gx25cd2wusxw.png
    As I will test if it does not enable ... I thought I could go play without spending energy and I got sick ... Kabam this is not right I spend energy to test ..
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    Got into beta a couple times and worked great. Now went back in and there’s no option to get back to regular server

Yup.. plenty of people in the chat room have this issue
  • ZenobleZenoble Posts: 3
    Una vez dentro no me dejaba salir del Hera el botón nuevo desapareció
  • f1ah88g3hwa8.png
    csp7d7egvxcj.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Locked out of versus
  • I get a chance to select server as the game loads. Then it says disconnected from beta server, then I get the lost connection check your connection message. I click that and it goes to main server. I select beta and get a double . If I restart the game and go to main on startup screen then the double beta is back to single.bq8p9bx0qfy5.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Have to log off game and back on to get out of beta
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Made it back to my own account thankfully. But now I’m no longer on beta server and still locked out of arena. Please help. I have to grind for sparky tomorrow.
  • IvylabIvylab Posts: 9
    bbat55v71u55.png

This is what I am getting currently at the moment.
  • 8wtcxzglkfzj.png
  • I keep restarting the app and i'm having no luck. I'm really excited to participate! I'll be checking in periodically hoping for a fix.
This discussion has been closed.