AQ Comp Update

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★

There won't be any changes to what's already been previously announced for the comp, no

Any particular reason?

Images I’ve seen of compensation( using this word loosely as we had access to nothing for the week) doesn’t include any raid tickets.

As a map 8 runner that means we are now 32 raids tickets short which at a cost of 8 units to replace = 256 units.

With regards to the 180 raid tickets people who couldn’t join but got to keep and get completion rewards this would cost a whooping 1,440 units to replace (8units x 180 tickets).

Raids is also commencing again a lot sooner which means despite the drop in raid tickets required to 90 a lot of people will have to dip into their resources to obtain enough tickets.

Appreciate that other resources apart from units can be used to purchase tickets but regardless the material benefit of 180 tickets retained by people who couldn’t join is significant and needs addressing/ acknowledging to draw a line in the sand with regards to this matter.

Struggling to understand how data has been pulled to establish who couldn’t join to provide raid completion rewards, yet the same method can’t be used to provide 180 raids tickets to who could join.

At present it appears that are worse off from actually being able to play raids.

1000% agree with this
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70
    I’m going to hazard a guess we aren’t seeing the updated comp rewards until next week now
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 155 ★★★
    Any news yet?? It's getting ABIT silly now, especially when they manage awful deals on time with no hiccups
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92
    Got 24 raid tickets added to the compensation that was unclaimable, but now it is!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Good lord. Can we get an update?
  • ProtogenoiProtogenoi Member Posts: 47
    edited September 20

From Kabam Dork in a different post about 10-15 minutes ago.

"We ARE here, and we are NOT ignoring you. We simply don't have an update yet, which of course is an update you don't want to hear, but when we have an official announcement for it, you'll see it in the usual spot."

• RBTPRBTP Member Posts: 7
    You would think as many times as they have had to give compensation for bugs in the game that they would have had the process perfected
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70
    Y

From Kabam Dork in a different post about 10-15 minutes ago.

"We ARE here, and we are NOT ignoring you. We simply don't have an update yet, which of course is an update you don't want to hear, but when we have an official announcement for it, you'll see it in the usual spot."

It’s nearly 3pm pacific time for Kabam ….on a Friday. We aren’t seeing anything until Monday at this point.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    What's the latest on the raids exploration shards, watching rtm videos even he thought it was coming. Would have been good if there was a clear list of what was planned, what has come and what is coming.

Simple message would be nice in one place, currently we have snippets everywhere and I can't make out where we are with this.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    I was just able to claim compensation from my stash. No glory though
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I was just able to claim compensation from my stash. No glory though

Me too, tickets and some catalysts but NO glory… the literal only thing I care about comp wise, it’s been almost 2 weeks without any
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I also could claim compensation from stash. Just 24 tickets, not a 180?? Wtf?? Does not look like compensation, rather like an ignorance they put on the game each day. Still no message about compensation. Still no compensation in 7* shards and raid chests.
    But wait, instead we have NEW IN GAME PURCHASE DEALS!!!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★

I also could claim compensation from stash. Just 24 tickets, not a 180?? Wtf?? Does not look like compensation, rather like an ignorance they put on the game each day. Still no message about compensation. Still no compensation in 7* shards and raid chests.
    But wait, instead we have NEW IN GAME PURCHASE DEALS!!!

It was never going to be 180 tickets. The original comp didn't have the 24, so this one having it is a good improvement.
  • felanomafelanoma Member Posts: 53
    No glory, 24 raid tickets.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★
    Why do I have the feeling this will be solved in 2025...🙄 Where is my gloryyyyyy
  • felanomafelanoma Member Posts: 53
    NVM, i checked my stash and glory is there, just wasn't claimable.
  • StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Member Posts: 53
    I don’t see anything and never saw anything in my stash.
  • tntsltntsl Member Posts: 75

I don’t see anything and never saw anything in my stash.

Same.here.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    So still no comp?? interesting...
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Member Posts: 78
    What about those who do AQ but don’t have ability to play the new version and are stuck with only regular maps do to low alliance numbers. I play AQ and got zero compensation of anything even though started both maps. Where is the comp for those players?
  • DoubledashDoubledash Member Posts: 77
    And still nothing for those that don’t play raids but missed out on a whole week of resources from aq fail. Can we have answers? Was ment to be sometime yesterday yet nothing has come.
  • ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 32
    I was able to claim my glory last night
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,281 ★★★★
    Bruh the thread broke
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★

Hey folks, following along with the teams progress and trying not to bug them too much for status updates on this and it looks like we should be in a position to send this out today. As mentioned before to fix the issue with the comp we had to rebuild it and then that rebuilt one required testing to try and prevent the same issue from happening all over again. That testing was being done yesterday and was why it did not go out in the afternoon/evening. So, now that its done, Im hoping its not too long now before it goes out today. However it is still early here so will need to be just a little more patient. Y'all have already been incredibly patient so far and we are extremely thankful for that.

This went down great 👍

Still no comp?

And 'try not to bug them too much' ?? Seriously? It's been 3 damn weeks, bug them more! Ask them hourly for godsake, someone is taking the piss 🤣
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    I didn't get a message ingame but the previous comp (with some raid tickets now added) became claimable in stash this morning (at least for me) although it seemed a bit light on the normal amount of glory get usually
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

I didn't get a message ingame but the previous comp (with some raid tickets now added) became claimable in stash this morning (at least for me) although it seemed a bit light on the normal amount of glory get usually

My guess is the old comp that was in stashes somehow got updated to the new comp and became claimable, but they haven't actually sent out the updated comp yet which is why so many are saying they didn't get a message and don't have anything in the stash (because they also didn't before).
    We didn't get an update yesterday that said the comp was going out, only that it might go out. So I am guessing they haven't actually sent it out yet.