Crystal cleansing. A call to "big sisters and brothers" of MCOC

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
edited September 20 in General Discussion
For those who haven't yet, let's all pitch in and help our "younger" sisters and brothers with smaller accounts.

I know the rewards aren't ideal, or is the overall goal, but they can help those who really need them. Opening a few thousand hoarded, irrelevant crystals aren't going to hurt.

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    I'm up to about 1800. Only had a few hundred T4C fragment crystals saved previously but they weren't doing anything.

As has been said before, this is a community event and I'm happy to blast through some solo crystals for one simple reason. If we don't support new players (who will benefit the most from this event) the game will end before it's time. So let's not allow that to happen.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 410 ★★

We already know you got more OP... Keep going if you are going to preach.

just ask about Captain Marvel Movie… o)

@Terminatrix nice rally cry! and you’re right, I’ve hit just under 3K just on Solo objective crystals and general grind. and most of that, Iwould have been doing anyway to grind needed resources.it’s not that hard, and the “small stuff” could mean something to lower accounts.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

We already know you got more OP... Keep going if you are going to preach.

Lmaooo

The plan was to keep going. Here you go. You're welcome lol

https://youtu.be/O-E42nABMGo?si=7sd2sWkXasF4OUPM
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Not even really a hoarder but at like 5400.

How about stop giving useless crystals that you have to open ten at a time and then sell ten at a time or can’t sell?

It’s probably just an annoyance event to the folks that have all these crystals.

They don’t need anything from them.
    Let Kabaam open them all at once.
    I think most people that you think have these giant number of crystals to open, are probably busy playing the actual game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

well said, as a new Cav, I'm gagging for the 7* shards and the exalted (?) crystal. My TB sister and my newly-Uncollected Ally mate would also love those rewards.

Please use any other phrase than gagging. I beg of you
    It's a British expression meaning you're desperate or keen to get something. What's wrong with it?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,850 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

well said, as a new Cav, I'm gagging for the 7* shards and the exalted (?) crystal. My TB sister and my newly-Uncollected Ally mate would also love those rewards.

Please use any other phrase than gagging. I beg of you
    It's a British expression meaning you're desperate or keen to get something. What's wrong with it?
    I can see how it would bother people.

Some people are very sensitive to the thought of vomiting/gagging/retching; to the point where seeing it thinking about it will bring about similar symptoms in themselves.

People feel differently about different words, in different parts of the world. I'm a British myself, and I consistently avoid using a shortened nickname for Spiderpunk, personally...
    You guys are stuck in a bottle full of nonsense if you think that the players with “lots” of crystals are going to spend their time opening useless crystals and selling them for a damn useless title.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    I have a bunch of crystals like literally thousands for sig stones I think I'll open those they're 5* ones they're of no use to me anyway
    Sounds great.
    Do that.
    Exactly. What’s the point?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

Tax the rich. We know ya got more😏

🙄 Have you tried not being poor and just be rich? 🙄
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
    A positive post, I can appreciate that. About 2K crystals in currently.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Not even really a hoarder but at like 5400.

How about stop giving useless crystals that you have to open ten at a time and then sell ten at a time or can’t sell?

It’s probably just an annoyance event to the folks that have all these crystals.

They don’t need anything from them.
    Let Kabaam open them all at once.

You need to take your crystal grievances up with Kabam lol.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,215 ★★★★
    edited September 21
    Emptying out all the crystals you are hold for these rewards is a sucker play.
    And what new players need six? Count em six! Profile pics???