Little buff ides for Guillotine

I think Guillotine is heavily underrated. I loved her and her play-style, but there are two chances that I think could really make her better :

1-Implement her synergy with Purgatory into her base kit. Purgatory isn’t that great of a champ, and Guillotine isn’t viewed as a great champ either, so no one is gonna bring these two, but I think allowing Guillotine to apply critical bleeds on some of her critical hits can be absolutely huge for her. It could make her much stronger in Battlegrounds too.

2-As a mystic, I feel like she should be able to be stronger against champs with a lot of buffs. Perhaps in matchup with a lot of buffs, she gains her charges quicker ? Or maybe additional charges per buff ? Or maybe she could even apply more bleeds per buffs on the opponent.

Those changes are really little, but they could make her a MUCH better champ.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    Deathless guillotine as 7r3 melts everyone
    From Maestro to onslaughts to everything in between.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 783 ★★★
    I doubt they will touch her again. Unless they restore her healing and her sp3 to what they were before, any change they make, even if it makes her appreciably better, will be slammed for not being good enough. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson with the hood buff and not repeated it with Guilly, but it seems to have sunk in now. Don't remove stuff when you buff a character.
  • Anubis_nemesis8Anubis_nemesis8 Member Posts: 5
    I wish I had Deathless Guillotine. I can’t seem to remember though, what was her sp3 before ?
    Did % damage based on number of souls, very similar to deathless, but it consumed all souls iirc
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    She is stronger against champs with lots of buffs, her bleed chance increases. Also purgatory is like, good

She is stronger against champs with lots of buffs, her bleed chance increases. Also purgatory is like, good

My only real complaint with purgatory is that the souls only last a couple fights. I wish she was like Sinister or Modok and the bonuses were permanent. I was actually suprised how much I used her during the deathless guilly carinas challenge.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

My only real complaint with purgatory is that the souls only last a couple fights. I wish she was like Sinister or Modok and the bonuses were permanent. I was actually suprised how much I used her during the deathless guilly carinas challenge.
    I suppose, if they were to do that I think they would have to adjust them somewhat

Ortoun said:

I suppose, if they were to do that I think they would have to adjust them somewhat
    For sure, maybe limit it to 2 naturally and increased to 3 if you get the mystic one through the guillotine synergy
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,417 ★★★★★
    Where is @ShashankGupta ?
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 419 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Where is @ShashankGupta ?

I was busy in making rank 3 domino video for my channel so didn't used the forum much

I think Guillotine is heavily underrated. I loved her and her play-style, but there are two chances that I think could really make her better :

1-Implement her synergy with Purgatory into her base kit. Purgatory isn’t that great of a champ, and Guillotine isn’t viewed as a great champ either, so no one is gonna bring these two, but I think allowing Guillotine to apply critical bleeds on some of her critical hits can be absolutely huge for her. It could make her much stronger in Battlegrounds too.

2-As a mystic, I feel like she should be able to be stronger against champs with a lot of buffs. Perhaps in matchup with a lot of buffs, she gains her charges quicker ? Or maybe additional charges per buff ? Or maybe she could even apply more bleeds per buffs on the opponent.

Those changes are really little, but they could make her a MUCH better champ.

According to me she only need the 7 Star border above her profile to be a meta relevant champ as with crit stat focus she can crit much more often and yes she should have some way to control buff but I don't think kabam has any intention to do any changes in her kit
    when deathless Guillotine was not released I was expecting this in her kit instead of og kit
    If I was the designer i would have did this with deathless Guillotine
    100% bleed/ rupture debuff on every crit she lands

She heals 1% of all damage taken by opponent.Healing increased by 1% more for every soul she has maximum of 20% of all damage taken by opponent
    Heavy attack applies bleed curse for 15 sec( 10 sec currently)

When opponent is inflicted with her personal debuff or she and her opponent loses 5% hp she gains one soul charges
    Soul charges max out at 20 charges

Pre fight to use either rupture or bleed debuff in fight

Sp1 grants a nullification aura passive for 10 sec nullify opponent buff every 2 sec and spent 10 soul and increase duration for additional 10 sec

Sp2 applies spectre reducing healing 200% for 10 sec consume 10 soul to increase spectre duration to 20 sec

Sp3 applies a degen passive dealing 0 damage for 30 sec and consume 10 soul charges to increase duration till 40 sec
    Till this degen passive is active instead of bleed or rupture applies degen debuff to the opponent

Signature ability
    If opponent is immune or purifies her personal debuff she inflict degen passive instead with 40- 120% of it's original potency
    If opponent has atleast one of her personal debuff/passive they suffer -45% to 80% ability power rate(serpent counter potentially)